Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why not get a natural red head for Lilith? Also i feel like they will cast the Rock as Brick. Hope not though. I could see the actor who played the Mountain playing him

Why not get a natural red head for Lilith? Also i feel like they will cast the Rock as Brick. Hope not though. I could see the actor who played the Mountain playing him
When I thought of brick I thought of the Rock.
Kevin Hart should’ve been claptrap
I could see Idris Elba as Roland, shit, I can even see Jamie Foxx

This news came out of San Diego Comic Con this week, and sadly, we didn't get a trailer or any new images to tide us over while we wait a year. We did, however, get the tiniest bit more plot summary: Borderlands will star Cate Blanchett as Lilith, a treasure hunter who returns to Pandora to find the missing daughter of Atlas (Edgar Ramirez). She joins up with Roland (Kevin Hart), Tiny Tina (Ariana Greenblatt), Krieg (Florian Munteanu), Tannis (Jamie Lee Curtis), and of course, the robotic sidekick Claptrap played by (Jack Black). Together, they look for the girl while fighting off monsters and bandits and uncovering a greater power behind it all.

They really have too just get claptrap and tiny tina right. They were the stars of the game, with their hilarious lines. Make sure the writing is good for them.

So the costume department just said fuck it when it came to the beret huh?

Didn’t even try to shave shape and form it

Shit look like a stack of pancakes on Kevin’s head.

Back