Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boot fam, come explain this here.

ya'll really not even realizing the impact of the rat tail comb right now

from Method man with the mcdonalds spoon, all the way to Young Thug with the hot cheetos....

props can be everything or nothing

this shit is historic

:kanyecry:

It's out there in Baker, going towards Zachary.
It's on Plank Road too, so that explains the ratchetness.
OMG!!! ????

Ofc it's plank road LMAO. I haven't been out that way since Covid started. I don't know what's in that area these days. Last news I saw out that way was when the renovated krispy kreme opened and the line was damn near in Baker lol

lol Good thread

I wonder how much much money they put in that Vance Law firm commercial though, that shit was like a music video. And lol @ how lawyers always manage to get numbers like 999-9999 and 555-5555.

lol Good thread

I wonder how much much money they put in that Vance Law firm commercial though, that shit was like a music video. And lol @ how lawyers always manage to get numbers like 999-9999 and 555-5555.

they pay the phone companies for those numbers.....they want the one thats easiest to remember....like when you're in jail and aint got no contact list but you remember that lil song from the commercial lol

Smash on lil black

they pay the phone companies for those numbers.....they want the one thats easiest to remember....like when you're in jail and aint got no contact list but you remember that lil song from the commercial lol
Im cool when she took that wig off lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
lol Good thread

It's a lawyer out here in the San Antonio/Austin area whose number is all 4's. See the commercial all the time during Spurs games.

lol

he said Boot Family b lol

not Nola Family

i cant tell if its BR either though. They didnt show much of the background so I can see where it is, but it might be a neighboring parish. OOOOHHH shit might've been West Baton Rouge.

Boot as in all y'all in Loo-sah'ana.

I figured BR 'cause I have clients in BR and I'm constantly dialing that 225.

I ain't been to BR since I graduated from Southern in 2005. I wonder if they'll play that shit at the clubs. Lol. My roommate from Plaquemine used to take me to this club in that area. Damn I can't remember the name. Used to be on them hoes out there. Ran threw a few cliques. Got in fights at that club. Good times.

Back