Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie Falls For Lil Nas X Trolling Again

Their agenda don’t benefit all of us.

But like I said. Yiu defend them more than you do the black race. Those are just the facts you weirdo. Thinking men can be women and shit. You ain’t wired right

Bruh you’re like 33 percent white and you say hip hop is bad for kids. You probably voted for Trump too. I ain’t see you talking about anything pro black. Your state don’t want your kids to learn about MLK but you in lil Nas x threads. Care about our black youth.

Bruh you’re like 33 percent white and you say hip hop is bad for kids. You probably voted for Trump too. I ain’t see you talking about anything pro black. Your state don’t want your kids to learn about MLK but you in lil Nas x threads. Care about our black youth.

You just lying for no reason

But your truth is that you fuck men and said a man is just as much as a woman as your daughter.

Fucking pathetic

You just lying for no reason

But your truth is that you fuck men and said a man is just as much as a woman as your daughter.

Fucking pathetic

like you just lied on me lol stop lying. Stop worrying bout me and worry bout the education the kids in your community will get

you don’t like his music at all if he had a sing out without a video how would you know if you don’t look for his music?
Don’t gaslight me. If he’s making dope music why no threads in the Record Store hyping up his music?

What I said is fucking facts and is on this site you lame weirdo.

You lied when you say I put gays over blacks. Their are gay black people so that’s not possible. Stop saying stupid shit to me you’re an idiot and it shows. If you agree with Boosie you’re an idiot. Get off my dick bitch cuz you trying too hard to argue about shit you don’t care about in reality.

You lied when you say I put gays over blacks. Their are gay black people so that’s not possible. Stop saying stupid shit to me you’re an idiot and it shows. If you agree with Boosie you’re an idiot. Get off my dick bitch cuz you trying too hard to argue about shit you don’t care about in reality.

tell me how the gay agenda benefit blacks without it benefitting the majority of whites folks.

I’ll wait.

I put my race above my sex because you ain’t gon benefit regardless of your sex if your entire race is held down.

Shit is simple to understand

tbh idk how ppl can watch kwame videos. Nigga jus talks in circles. And comes across as a kno it all

That's what everybody with eyes thought it meant but apparently we gave him too much credit for being smart

but when it was explained numerous times it should have been easy to understand. Now why your father ain’t help them people get that mall tho.

tell me how the gay agenda benefit blacks without it benefitting the majority of whites folks.

I’ll wait.

I put my race above my sex because you ain’t gon benefit regardless of your sex if your entire race is held down.

Shit is simple to understand

Lol you never been in any situation where you had to put your gender over your race or your race over your gender. You telling gay black people that their sexual orientation is less important than their race is not logical. A gay black person can be targeted by a straight black person for a crime and they can be targeted by a white person.
Y’all do this with black women too telling them their race comes before their gender when they can be victim based on both of those things. This ain’t even the thread for this and I’ve broken it down multiple times and it been broken down by much nicer posters that you never debate with. Blackrain, mister, race, mryounggun, joshie etc.

How are you as an outsider to the black gay community have the audacity to tell them what to choose? That’s makes no sense.

Lol you never been in any situation where you had to put your gender over your race or your race over your gender. You telling gay black people that their sexual orientation is less important than their race is not logical. A gay black person can be targeted by a straight black person for a crime and they can be targeted by a white person.
Y’all do this with black women too telling them their race comes before their gender when they can be victim based on both of those things. This ain’t even the thread for this and I’ve broken it down multiple times and it been broken down by much nicer posters that you never debate with. Blackrain, mister, race, mryounggun, joshie etc.

How are you as an outsider to the black gay community have the audacity to tell them what to choose? That’s makes no sense.

Debate? I say my piece and if they say they piece and if it changes my mind I agree with.

like I said. I put my race first and have at every turn. You just a loser who Live vicariously through women and trans folks in the internet.

the way you disrespected women with that man shit will never be forgotten

You and some act like y’all smart but really ain’t. Most of y’all ain’t NEVER applied your perceive smartness to real world applications to make a difference even on the smallest of levels. Especially you.

Also you named them like that really mean something to me.

You niggas claim to want women rights while saying transwomen are real women, but in the same breath wouldn’t date them because they are trans which is basically saying they are men.

I’m here for women rights and I stand up for them to have their own safe spaces away from niggas like you that just wanna be women.

You fucking lame as shit.

No need to reply

Debate? I say my piece and if they say they piece and if it changes my mind I agree with.

You and some act like y’all smart but really ain’t. Most of y’all ain’t NEVER applied your perceive smartness to real world applications to make a difference even on the smallest of levels. Especially you.

Also you named them like that really mean something to me.

You niggas claim to want women rights while saying transwomen are real women, but in the same breath wouldn’t date them because they are trans which is basically saying they are men.

I’m here for women rights and I stand up for them to have their own safe spaces away from niggas like you that just wanna be women.

You fucking lame as shit.

No need to reply

bruh you started with me then saying no need to respond you literally missed my whole point. And keep bringingup trans women for what man. You haven’t shown me putting the gay agenda over the black so when you prove that you can come back. But you never seen it. I want all blacks people treated fairly. You view that as being against black men because mentally you’re weak. And wtf is the gay agenda you don’t even know nor can you point to it.

i mentioned others because you often got this vendetta when I post. Stop acting like a bitch at the end of the day or go back to ignore.

Back