Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie and Webbie are beefing

BIG FACTS

When I was at Alabama A&M Chicago was deep. The Chitown club was one of the largest student orgs on campus...

most of them came there because they fam was from MS or AL

:dfbruh:

Ain't nobody ask for this man

BIG FACTS

When I was at Alabama A&M Chicago was deep. The Chitown club was one of the largest student orgs on campus...

most of them came there because they fam was from MS or AL

Fam, when I was at ASU, I was thinking to myself 'How the fuck all these Chicago niggas find their way to ASU?!?'. This shit was bizarre. But yeah, makes sense when I thought about it.

Dayum Webbie, smh, and this nigga be on LSU's sideline Lol

I met a few chi chicks/niggas on the yard when I did my time there (Southern U) Chi niggas roamed Southern areas heavily.

Niggas have been coming at Boosie's neck lately.

Ivy's (Boosie Ace back in the gap) nephew and Fredo Bang shooter, came at Boosie neck about 2 or 3 weeks ago, Ivy's daughter (RIP Ivy) came at dude neck, Them dead souls starting to walk around this nigga

Last edited:

NegativeRecklessAardvark-max-1mb.gif

Dayum Webbie, smh, and this nigga be on LSU's sideline Lol

I met a few chi chicks/niggas on the yard when I did my time there (Southern U) Chi niggas roamed Southern areas heavily.

Niggas have been coming at Boosie's neck lately.

Ivy's (Boosie Ace back in the gap) nephew and Fredo Bang shooter, came at Boosie neck about 2 or 3 weeks ago, Ivy's daughter (RIP Ivy) came at dude neck, Them dead souls starting to walk around this nigga
What years were you at SU? I was there from 2000-2005.

Im bout sick of the southern slander lol.. Esp from Chicago niggas, when most of their ppl migrated from here..Its really no difference.. The cooking is similar, the music, etc.. Yall just Mississippi niggas in Pelle Pelle.

Them niggas be sounding country as hell. J[QUOTE="BDP

Yup like they forgot that grandma and them are literally from the south. The Midwest southern connection is deep for whites and blacks. Good amount of gangs in MS and Tennessee and etc are Vice Lords and GDs and all that other stuff. But it’s interesting tho migration patterns and speech and shit

Reactions: GNS
Fam, when I was at ASU, I was thinking to myself 'How the fuck all these Chicago niggas find their way to ASU?!?'. This shit was bizarre. But yeah, makes sense when I thought about it.

Pretty much I think it’s rare for non southern black people to not have roots in the south. At least for East coast niggas. New York niggas always got family in VA

Back