Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bone Thugs vs Three 6 Mafia *Update: Postponed *

Who you got?

• Bone Thugs

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Three 6 Mafia

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
People clearly don't know anything about 3-6 if they think Bone Thug stand a chance at this and Bone was my favorite group growing up, until I heard 3-6 who remain my GOATS to this day.
This is Scott Storch vs Mannie all over again, with ppl thinking Mannie stood a chance. Thursday will be a lesson for some.

Honestly, this shit is making me feel like we need a 'classic Memphis rap' thread. If niggas pulling out Underground vol. 16, niggas might kinda know what they talking about. Lol.

giphy.gif

All through the thread.

IMA ENJOY THE TRACKS BUT THIS SHIT AINT CLOSE AT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Niggas wasn't giving three 6 a chance because they thought they was devil worshipers until early 2000's when they re-invented their sound making less dark music....bone has left their mark in the game but in this battle alone three 6 is smoking them niggas

This is a tough one,

"Crossroads" was crazy when it came out in 96, the video had everybody at school talking about it. Gangsta Lean and this song/ video fucked with my head as a child.
First time finding out about death of angel of whatever that person was killing folks in that video. Gotta have this played at my Passover. Bone had a lot of niggas wanting to get fros

3-6 mafia, Tear the club up had every high/middle school party crazy. Tear the Club killed the club scene in 97, shit was so bad that they banned this bitch., man they don't make songs like this no mo smh I miss the dayum 90s

Man this is a tough one.

Back