Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Bojack Horseman

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Bruh, I gotta tell ya....

I was hating at first.... But this show is pretty fucking funny

I was amused for a minute, chuckling to myself, but episode 6 with the Beyonce joke floored me... How they kept hitting it with the puns on her song titles..

Like the show already funny, but stuff like that gives it levels....

So many of the jokes are set ups for a pay off later. Great show man check out

I just started lookin at this off of thus thread...prob not everybody's humor...
Idk why that seal and muffin shit got me

that seal and muffin shit killed me..

dude like jerry seinfeld/archer/rick sanchez mash up....

fuckign cow putting milk in the glass at the table

fuckign cow putting milk in the glass at the table

The little shit like that through out the episodes has me dying

The show really is comedic genius but it does a really good job covering topics like drug abuse, depression, anxiety, ect

It's mad philosophical too.... Shit be dope

This is a underrated show imo. Hardly hear folks talking about it. I havent seen passed season 2, keep forgetting to catch up on it, but i really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. Will Arnett is funny as fuck

I'm still in season 1

This is considered the worst season, and I'm loving it.... It only gets better I hear

Yeah. Its pretty cool too, its one of the few animated shows that follow the same story each episode.

a lot of these animated shows like family guy, archer, simpsons etc. Are just completely random episodes, but i like how in this show, whatever happened in the episode prior effects the story of the next episode.

Bruh, I gotta tell ya....

I was hating at first.... But this show is pretty fucking funn

I was amused for a minute, chuckling to myself, but episode 6 with the Beyonce joke floored me... How they kept hitting it with the puns on her song titles..

Like the show already funny, but stuff like that gives it levels....

So many of the jokes are set ups for a pay off later. Great show man check out

Lmaoooo yo when I saw you made this thread I was justr bout to come in here and tell you to check out that ep with the Beyonce news report. That shit was funny as fuck bruh.

This one of the funniest animated series I seen a long ass time. Im on like season 3 right now

you seen the episode with the frog working in the office yet? man i was in tears

Son, the shit where the random bird nigga picked up the mouse chick with Todd $10 made me wake my daughter up

And princess Carolyn the most savage character on that show... Shorty soul black as hell

I been watchin this shit for a minute, especially whenever it aint shit on tv but reruns ill just binge watch this shit

Back