Welcome To aBlackWeb

Body camera shows Black man being tased, kicked and dragged by Louisiana troopers before his death

i know a lot of people, especially here, that love and defend their good ole boys and the shit comes up more often than i'd like smh

and its fuckin hard to listen to or look at because i know its not everybody but god damn

i wonder if there's any studies into the psych of what its like to live and work and be in church among people that think this is ok

How did they get away with the car crash excuse? Surely someone should have reviewed the state of his vehicle, also his autopsy would have shown a different conclusion of cause of death than injuries sustained via a wreck.

hope his family get the justice they deserve.

i know a lot of people, especially here, that love and defend their good ole boys and the shit comes up more often than i'd like smh

and its fuckin hard to listen to or look at because i know its not everybody but god damn

i wonder if there's any studies into the psych of what its like to live and work and be in church among people that think this is ok

I donā€™t think anybody on here is police apologist.

Matter of fact. Nobody on here is.

How did they get away with the car crash excuse? Surely someone should have reviewed the state of his vehicle, also his autopsy would have shown a different conclusion of cause of death than injuries sustained via a wreck.

hope his family get the justice they deserve.

Your questions are why I said life imprisonment for everyone involved. It took more than the actual murderers to cover this up.

Back