Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Bob Ross: Happy Accidents, Betrayal, & Greed

That's lame that it's not an actual Trailer. But his name alone will have people tuning in. That's why I clicked on the OP... like Bob Ross got another show ?

Yeah it was a sad story. But the way they built up the scandal I thought something more salacious happened. Idk I watched the whole thing and wasn't surprised by old white people wanting to take all the money for themselves and use they connections to scared off people. Typical capitalistic cracker behavior. But Bob seemed like a cool as person in real life.

There needs to be a movement to not buy products anymore from Bob Ross. Very sad they did that to him. smh that cuck smutted out his wife

I'm still tripping off knowing that Bob Ross was hitting that old ass cac Annette Kowalski tho

I wonder if the husband was the reason for going after Bob's IP as a way to avenge having to be a cuck all that time just to get to the bag

What’s sad is Bob also had a role… he was too damn ignorant to the business side. He could’ve at least have gotten some legal guidance/help.

Back