Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bob Johnson is trying make a late run for the ‘Coon of the Year’ award

And black ppl is the ones that is revitalize & bring opportunity to black communities

You cant help black ppl and put white supremacist in positions of power

I hope B. Johnson die

401ks and life insurance are one of the main ways we are able to pass on generational wealth. That's all I'm gonna stand on here. I ain't mad, but I ain't praising Trump neither.

>putting $800Billion into the 401k’s of Blacks

>401ks

lmfao has this gold-plated stepin fetchit looked at the stock market lately

fbb39a3677aab48a4882b346aff96bd5.jpg

I’m not a fan of Bob Johnson but the facts speak for themselves. At this point I don’t have a lot of confidence in the Dem candidates. We’ll see in the next few months.

Trump is about to win again in November , a lot of Trump's voter base is still intact for the most part. Economy is projected to be even better in 2020.

I actually think most of the democrat candidates could beat trump. He's a national embarrassment that won on a fluke and has been immersed in scandals, illegal activity and just plain incompetence since day one.

It's not gonna take superman to beat this assclown just somebody who's an adult and has a plan that goes beyond distributing our tax dollars to themselves and their rich friends all while doing russia's bidding at all costs.

Back