Welcome To aBlackWeb

BOA: Lil Fizz apologizes to Omarion for dating his baby mama Apryl Jones

Yes and no.
Idc who my exes fucking(unless I'm still fuckin them and even then idgaf) pero for your homeboy/childhood friend to have seen you with this chick, seen the ups and downs, and when they split up just proceeds to slip his ass not only into your ex but your babymom. A bih u gon have to deal with for the rest of your life.... Ish just raises all types of questions and concerns.

I don't know. I can't say I'd give a shit to be honest.

I mean I suppose if I still had strong feelings for her or something like that it'd be a problem, but if I've moved on, it doesn't really matter to me who she fucks. Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none and all that.

I don't know. I can't say I'd give a shit to be honest.

I mean I suppose if I still had strong feelings for her or something like that it'd be a problem, but if I've moved on, it doesn't really matter to me who she fucks. Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none and all that.
So you're married right, if I remember my miscellaneous ic/abw information correctly?!
You telling me if you split up and a friend that you grew up with decides to get with your ex-wife later on you just brush it off?

So you're married right, if I remember my miscellaneous ic/abw information correctly?!
You telling me if you split up and a friend that you grew up with decides to get with your ex-wife later on you just brush it off?

Depends on the details. If we broke up I still have feelings for her and he knows that, then yeah we'd have beef.

However, if our relationship is dead and I've moved on then I really wouldn't care. I don't own anyone, and I don't really have any desire to restrict what they do especially when it doesn't really have anything to do with me.

Depends on the details. If we broke up I still have feelings for her and he knows that, then yeah we'd have beef.
Obviously this could be applied to omarion. Even if he doesn't have feelings for her anymore fizz being his friend should know baby mothers of friends should be off limits.

However, if our relationship is dead and I've moved on then I really wouldn't care. I don't own anyone, and I don't really have any desire to restrict what they do especially when it doesn't really have anything to do with me.
I've always considered you a friend.

Obviously this could be applied to omarion. Even if he doesn't have feelings for her anymore fizz being his friend should know baby mothers of friends should be off limits.

I've always considered you a friend.

I can't speak on their relationship. If Omarion still loved that chick and Fizz knew about it, he's wrong. However, if Omarion doesn't care about her, but is mad on some possessive shit...I just feel niggas need to leave that type of shit to the women.

Not one apology to Raz B tho, or at least the general public for making us aware of their BTS fuck niggadom.

What?

Its his baby mother bruh and an EX

Yall tripping

I've been over this. I don't give a shit about that. If I'm not with a chick and I've moved on, who she fucks or deals with is not my concern, and the only people I've encountered in real life that think that way are females.

If ya'll feel differently, that's cool. We just don't see this issue the same.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Lmao at having a woman that you was in love with and had a child with come over a few years later with your friend and y’all just kicking it on the coach

Hell naw.

Fuck her and fuck him

🤔 maybe The Lonious really is a Monk.

"A woman is going to be with who she wants to be with, and there's nothing you can do about it. Can you handle it?"

Maybe Omarion never does business with him again, but some of you in this thread are showing weakness.

Back