Welcome To aBlackWeb

Blueprint 2 was a better diss than Ether

"I brought the flutes on this one"

LOSS. Right there.

Besides, BP2 was nothing more than a confession of defeat. And Last Real Nigga Alive confirmed it.

I love how this debate is still going on. This makes me realize the power of celebrity when you can admit you got your ass beat, knocked out, and drug, but people are like, "Nah! He won! He didn't pass out all the way though!"

Also to pull these songs out of context of history is an L in itself. Jay-Z was dominating at the time and Nas was effectively MIA. He threw a stone at Nas at his low point on some bully shit and then got slaughtered. This was the high school QB walking in lunch, shoulder checking the quiet kid's lunch to the floor, and laughing with his boys only to find out the quiet kid had hands. The punches might not have been the flashiest or thrown "properly" but quiet kid still beat the QB's ass. BP2 beat>**** That's about it.

Just listened to realest nigga alive again by nas..

Lol yea this was a head shot too

Niggas just can't let it go. NAS WON the battle. Move the fuck on, clearly they have. Jay even admitted it. Jay has gon on to do so many great things and accrued so many wins, but this here. Was a loss and the main reason was Ether. From the beginning to that 3rd vicious verse

Back