Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Blood of Zeus (Season 2, 5/9)

Shit was dope.

Only issue was how predictable it was.

I saw Heron and Seraphim being brothers coming a mile away and was like man dont do that shit and they went and did that shit.

Other then that, it was some other predictable shit in there too.

It was still good though.

Loved it. That battle was dope.

Here's the thing that pissef me off. This muthafucca Zeus was outchea EBRC'ing...even got his kids up there in Olympus. But this crazy azzz hefa was willing to destroy EVERYTHING b/c of ONE particular woman?? Hera was on some shyt mayne. Lol

Hera ain't SHIT. I know she mad Zeus was smashing everything walking, but goddamn.

Damn. Seraphim is one mad muhfucka.

I like this story. Haven't seen a Greek mythology story this deep since God of War.

The socalled "original" anime series was basically but a recycled dive into "Immortals" with plenty of shout-outs to both the peplum (1958's Ben-Hur, 1981's Shock Of Titans, 2010s Shock of Titans, 1963's Jason & The Argonauts, Disney's Hercules) , Kaiju (Pacific Rims) , zombie/ghoul and shounen (End Of EVangelion, Devilman Akira) genres with the whole Abrahamic dichotomy between the twins Yahv-- **rackles** El-- **louder rackles** Heron and the handsome mortal fallen-prince-turned-vengeful-wildman-turned-evil-lord-of-daimons Seraphin or the echoing nods to the Antediluvian myth being anything but subtle,

but I nonetheless enjoyed binge-watching it yesterday night.

It was cool.
Saw them cats being brothers.
Hera is one crazy fucking bitch man. Ho was willing to destroy everything cause zeus doing what he been doing smh.

I knew once her dumbass was in trouble all them fuckers she recruited was gonna get in her ass. What I didn't know was that zeus dumbass was gonna sacrifice himself for her, then you got hermes saving ares after he beat tf outta him. Same with apollo. Weird.

Back