Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM Protesters crash the wedding of Pig who murdered Stephon Clark

Nah, He killed someone. Crashing his wedding, fucking up his day, is no where near an equivalent. A life is far more valuable than that. He still got married, he's still a free man, still unpunished. He'll look back on this later and laugh at them. A funny story to tell to they grandkids bout black folks.

I never said or even remotely implied that it was equivalent.

But you did imply fucking up his day was of some kind of significance. In the big picture, I believe it's of none.

But that shit wasn't just a normal day of him having lunch with his friends. They fucked up part of his wedding day.

No its not significant in regards to him taking a man's life. But it is significant in regards to them letting him know that he not going to be able to move around comfortable out here.

It may not have been the actual ceremony but I'm going on being married for 10 years in a few months and if that happened to me I'd mad as shit for the rest of my day and I would NEVER forget that shit. Like I said earlier he going to remember that shit for the rest of his life and it isn't going to be a positive memory.

lol All these protesters taking the shit they doing over the top, but I don't really have any sympathy for killer cops that are walking free.
this nigga out here getting married and living a happy life and the black man is dead.

fuck his wedding.

timing was great

this irritates the fuck out of me.

like the black cop thinking he different

Some of them do and some of them don't. IMO majority of them side with blue over their people. Its funny because these so called police brothers and family they feel they are apart of send racist jokes about black people to other white officers. Let alone the fact that they treat black people on their beat differently than the white people on their beat.

Some of them do and some of them don't. IMO majority of them side with blue over their people. Its funny because these so called police brothers and family they feel they are apart of send racist jokes about black people to other white officers. Let alone the fact that they treat black people on their beat differently than the white people on their beat.
and even when the black cop gets wind of it.,.....the white cops go on the "oh , i know you are not offended at that. c'mon man, you are different"

and even when the black cop gets wind of it.,.....the white cops go on the "oh , i know you are not offended at that. c'mon man, you are different"

Exactly sometimes they will say fucked up black people/nigger jokes in front of them cause they view fake view them as different from other black people. Reason I say fake view is cause they say you different but let you try and date their sister and now you just like all the other niggers to them.

Its basically this

Nah, He killed someone. Crashing his wedding, fucking up his day, is no where near an equivalent. A life is far more valuable than that. He still got married, he's still a free man, still unpunished. He'll look back on this later and laugh at them. A funny story to tell to they grandkids bout black folks.

So in other words unless we kill him its a waste of time?

Back