Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM fraud scandal

Respectfully....

Why do we need help?
Why are we even asking for help?

We are behind enemy line. You do t ask the enemy for help becoming self sufficient.

I keep saying and at some point we need to look inward for all our answers.

It's a reason people try hard to divide us.
Poor people are kept poor
Rich black people looked as one of them.
Educated seen as white.
And fuckery given passes.

All this is by design.

The desperation to be saved is worse than a woman finding out she the old chick in the club....We taking anything that comes along and scorn anyone who questions it or when it's questioned.

Like Halle berry in monsters ball....Just want to feel good and don't matter who fucking us.
My point is, we want certain laws to be passed to protect us, right? We want cops to be held accountable for their actions against us, correct (more importantly to just stop killing us in the first place). We want equal access to economic mobility, correct? How do you think that happens?

It’s not a matter of being saved, it’s about changing the system that is oppressing us by working within that system. Like it or not, we live in America (well maybe not you, which is why it’s easy for you to say these things). Short of leaving, we live under these laws and this regime.

And I know there are those that will say destroy the system, but that’s not happening. At least not to be replaced by a pro-black everything system given we’re a minority in the country and will be even more so with immigration.

By the way, I created a thread specifically for the discussion of whom to support to push our agenda.

View attachment 420034

all of this is laughable

individual BLM chapters leaders across the country are even asking what happened to the money. they say they got no support not even a case of water while they were out protesting????

everyone involved should be ashamed

also requesting a seat at the table with kamala and biden!!?

View attachment 420035

A MESS CHILD

This doesn't surprise me. Black Lives Matter has to be the most disorganized Civil Rights Movement in History.

IDK about Good Will. They're doing some shady shit. I'mma just highlight some quotes from this.

Its all fake quotes and meme's started from anti-semitic people that hate Soros in Europe. Now it that made its way over here. The racist leaders of Hungary (his home country) actively blame everything on him and run/post anti Soro's propaganda all over the country, its wild af

They blame him for any and everything. To far right republicans they tell them he's funding Antifa and BLM. Then us they say hes trying to destroy black people. Dude is Jewish and they made fake memes claiming he was a Nazi officer during WW2. Now niggas just repeating conspiracies like dummies.

This article explains it all tho.

The cliff are a right wing president took over Hungary in 2010 (basically their version of Trump).
Him and his party rigged the system so they always win & all his friends bought up all the media outlets.
He wants to make the country into some weird Christian nation.
He was afriad of Soros cuz in the mid 80s Soros bankrolled people activits against communism.
He starts making anti Soros propoganda and posted it all over the country, internet and tv stations.

You think Goodwill is bad, St. Vincent de Paul is MUCH worse.

I used to work for them, picking up donated Merchandise from People along with unloading Trucks and loading them in the Stores. The Prices on the Furniture that was 2nd-Hand was preposterous. I saw one piece of Furniture that was $1100, no lie.

What Poor Person can afford 2nd-Hand Furniture for $1100?

2pac.png

Attachments

• 2pac.png
    2pac.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
My point is, we want certain laws to be passed to protect us, right? We want cops to be held accountable for their actions against us, correct (more importantly to just stop killing us in the first place). We want equal access to economic mobility, correct? How do you think that happens?

It’s not a matter of being saved, it’s about changing the system that is oppressing us by working within that system. Like it or not, we live in America (well maybe not you, which is why it’s easy for you to say these things). Short of leaving, we live under these laws and this regime.

And I know there are those that will say destroy the system, but that’s not happening. At least not to be replaced by a pro-black everything system given we’re a minority in the country and will be even more so with immigration.
To give black people anything...someone has to lose out on something.
I would love for us to get help but I’m not counting on it.

And I can’t wait on their mental gymnastics and hide the marble.

But I’m not saying you are wrong.

What leaders? I've never seen a BLM leader. How do you even become a BLM leader? Is there even such a thing?
I think of that one gay dude in the bubble vest and the woman that hates men because her dad made her make him coffee one too many times.

DeRay Mckesson and Alicia Garza are the defacto leaders, I believe.

While this may all seem funny.

The next time the community needs donations....It will be on their terms.

Cuz certain folk can't be trusted

BLM was a chant that some how ended up as a organization that was backed by George Soros. Who's a known sketchy individual who runs with the Rocker fellas and Rothchilds that alone let's you know not to trust that cracka

Pretty much.

That's why I don't support them. Not only has he been bankrolling protesters, he's also been buying up DA's and democrat slots all over the country. This dude is like a slithering snake treading all over the globe. In case you find yourself siding w/ him and thinking he's on your side, just know he's not. I wanna say he's from Hungary and even they kicked him out and now he's pretty much doing over here in the States what they kicked him out for.

Billionaire George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create 'echo chamber' and drive national protests

20963DB300000578-0-image-a-8_1421425964034.jpg

Liberal billionaire George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint.

The handouts, revealed in tax filings from Soros's private foundation, were given to dozens of different groups which weighed in on the crisis.

One recipient of his funding is the Organization for Black Struggle, which in turned established a group called the Hands Up Coalition, that has helped make ubiquitous the 'hands up, don't shoot' slogan.

The words are reference to how contentious witness accounts describing how Michael Brown was raising his hands in surrender when Ferguson officer Darren Wilson shot him dead this August.

Soros also gave money to the Drug Policy Alliance, which worked on the perpetuation of the 'black lives matter' buzz phrase, which has been incorporated into speeches by political figures including Hillary Clinton

And yes. As mentioned, BLM is for the rainbow. The below picture is in they coloring book and was on they very website as mentioned.

iu

I just posted in one of the other politics thread that there’s always somebody pointing out the issues, but they never suggest any solutions. I create a thread to promote organizations that we might be able to support that do help us, and the only suggestion so far is Ice Cube (no dis).

It’s so easy to call out who is doing wrong, much harder to actually try to offer up solutions.

Back