Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLM fraud scandal

I just posted in one of the other politics thread that there’s always somebody pointing out the issues, but they never suggest any solutions. I create a thread to promote organizations that we might be able to support that do help us, and the only suggestion so far is Ice Cube (no dis).

It’s so easy to call out who is doing wrong, much harder to actually try to offer up solutions.

Welcome to the 21st century.

Nah. The organization has been around for years now. They didn't pop up after floyd. We been debating them and their core beliefs about "destroying the nuclear home" for a few years.

Ok, maybe I'm wrong. I don't remember them being a formal non-profit organization that had official branches in each state that fed money back to the central organization. I thought that was relatively new.

Musk?

OK....I'll bite. Nh

Why musk?

He co-manage a newspaper press alongside Murdoch's brother since a couple of years already and has every media he own crusading against actor Johnny Depp on fallacious allegations and slandering.

Nigga reportedly smashed Depp's bitchy crazy ex-wife Amber Heard prior and during her marriage years with Depp. Some hearsays told that the Depp case is not the sole time he tried making fake news and monitor mediatic information. Nigga's a notorious MOFO for years: most every single evil transhumanist C.E.O. in Hollywood films since the 2010s are based upon his character.

BlackLivesMatterLeader.jpg

point missed

have a good day

Basic evasion tactics?

Come on, you're better and cleverer than this. I've simply reminded you that she got a life outside of a hashtag. Yoy need more but a Forbes article to give us evidence thst she may be the Cooning ringleader behind a white leftist conspiracy aimed to monitor and Ponzi-scheming on black Consciouness in U.S.A. by letting millions of Americans sending money to Santa Claus...

... because yea. What's the purpose to give $10 billions to a non-profit hashtag? Humans can be so dumb and about half of the U.S. population has proven it once again this year... again.

:hahaha:

Back