Welcome To aBlackWeb

Blind Dating

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Mod Squad
What's yall experiences with it? Good? Bad? Meh? Would you do it again? For? Against?

Closest I came was when a family friend was tryna hook me up with her stepson. I said nah for yrs then finally went to dinner with him present.

:lipbite:turned out to be just my type. we chilled 4 a few months but he wasnt in town permanently. didnt go nowhere.

worth a shot if the ppl hookin u up know u well.

I never been on a blind date because I lurk all my dates social media pages before we meet up

if my friend wishes to hook me up, she knows I need their picture and full name first.

What's yall experiences with it? Good? Bad? Meh? Would you do it again? For? Against?

moms tried to set me up with a coworker granddaughter...it was mad awkward...she looked like her pics, but she just wasnt as appealing in person as she was behind the keyboard

aunt set me up with two chicks from her job when she was the manager of a retail store...one was on the chubby side...she was cute af tho. Had a good head on her shoulders, and her mama had a lil money and absolutely LOVED me after meeting me one time. This wouldnt work b/c and i still cant figure out for the life of me what this nigga had on these chicks, but she had a crazy ass stalking kappa for an ex. This nigga had like 5 kids for 4 chicks or some shit, and here she was, entertaining this nigga. But she was giving me the full court press. She was always trying to see me and shit. Invited me over to her place but when she felt it was about to go there, she asked me to leave b/c she was fearful that the dude was just riding by and shit

come to find out he was...i knew 3 other chicks that dealt with this dude at various points in my life. HOW?? but anyway, i eventually smashed...it was pretty bomb if i must say, and im sure she was a grade A scholar with the dome. We would dip in and out of each others lives via fb. FF, she invites me back to her home in NOLA where she was originally from. We get in her room and she teasing like a mofo. Was talking all that shit about what she was gon do to me, then tells me she got a bf...well this nigga was a few peoples grandad. Now she is like maybe 4 years younger than me or some shit, so im wondering how in tf you find this nigga? I got tired of the games and just drove back to BR. Havent heard from her since

the other chick...well...i told this story before, but she kissed me like someone that uses their hand to practice... FOH

@Simp, u saw their pics b4hand? that aint no blind date!

nah

well with my moms coworker granddaughter, i eventually saw them, but all i went on was she was cute

same with my aunts two employees

like the first time i met the chubby one, we had talked for a couple of weeks before i saw her...i told her i was gon come up there to see her, and she saw me, and after we talked and left, she kept going on an on to my aunt wondering why it took so long for her to introduce us

*never had a blind date post*

Damn that. I always asked for a verification pic right out the gate.

moms tried to set me up with a coworker granddaughter...it was mad awkward...she looked like her pics, but she just wasnt as appealing in person as she was behind the keyboard

aunt set me up with two chicks from her job when she was the manager of a retail store...one was on the chubby side...she was cute af tho. Had a good head on her shoulders, and her mama had a lil money and absolutely LOVED me after meeting me one time. This wouldnt work b/c and i still cant figure out for the life of me what this nigga had on these chicks, but she had a crazy ass stalking kappa for an ex. This nigga had like 5 kids for 4 chicks or some shit, and here she was, entertaining this nigga. But she was giving me the full court press. She was always trying to see me and shit. Invited me over to her place but when she felt it was about to go there, she asked me to leave b/c she was fearful that the dude was just riding by and shit

come to find out he was...i knew 3 other chicks that dealt with this dude at various points in my life. HOW?? but anyway, i eventually smashed...it was pretty bomb if i must say, and im sure she was a grade A scholar with the dome. We would dip in and out of each others lives via fb. FF, she invites me back to her home in NOLA where she was originally from. We get in her room and she teasing like a mofo. Was talking all that shit about what she was gon do to me, then tells me she got a bf...well this nigga was a few peoples grandad. Now she is like maybe 4 years younger than me or some shit, so im wondering how in tf you find this nigga? I got tired of the games and just drove back to BR. Havent heard from her since

the other chick...well...i told this story before, but she kissed me like someone that uses their hand to practice... FOH

im bout to see if i can find her on fb

Back