Welcome To aBlackWeb

black women have been coons to asians for at least 30 years.

How about you do a poll and see what the men on here want from their woman or like to see on women since you think it's only my views.

You claim men like them long, claw ass nails more than they don't
I would if I truly cared what the men on ABW liked. However, I don’t. I do what I like with my body and my money.

Just like we hate a loud mouth, anti-black male, move and talk like a man she-woman

Women are quick to tell what a man should be and do and what a man should have etc, but want to get upset when a man says what they want.

i said what i said

go cry in someone elses replies

you wont be coddled here

i hate a “i like my woman natural” ass man

nobody cares about your preference for bald lashes and dishpan hands

lol I learned years ago a lot of what niggas consider natural ain’t like I get not liking caked ton makeup buuuut niggas rarely know between light makeup and no makeup. Don’t know if her hair long and real or fake and definitely don’t care at first site

So i ask again...where exactly are black women supposed to get hair?

:huh2:

Listen, im right there with yall on 99% of this stuff...but on this one attacking black women is unfair.
to answer your first question they could just grow it and let it be what its meant to be.

why can't they grow it?

lol I learned years ago a lot of what niggas consider natural ain’t like I get not liking caked ton makeup buuuut niggas rarely know between light makeup and no makeup. Don’t know if her hair long and real or fake and definitely don’t care at first site
yeah but today chick's walking around like exaggerated caricatures...their choice no sweat off my brow..

Reactions: GNS
Back