Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off👑

A "rapper" named Crougs was dragged on Twitter earlier this week for his "Mask Off" freestyle. He claims "expose" black hypocrisy pertaining to black women about their concerns of how their inherited, physical traits are viewed as unappealing on them, but mimicked by other races, especially white women, and are deemed as gorgeous. He at one point argues that black women also steal/take/immitate white women when they wear blonde wigs. I can't find the original freetrash, I mean freestyle, but I will add it later when/if I locate it.

Thoughts?

His tone is mad misogynistic....

But there are a lot of valid points. Black women are endlessly frustrating and confusing when it comes to their appearance..... and also super sensitive to critique.... yet be the main ones going in on each other.....

It doesn't bother me as much as it obviously bothered dude.... I've just come to accept that part of their personality and only take shots when I feel like being a jerk ass

u kno what prompted this? he saw a tweet complimenting black women, sayin the colpr yellow was meant to be worn by us. black women uplifting each other inspired a negative comeback.

this lil swirler got in his feels n had to defend his mediocre white gfs honor against black self esteem.

u kno what prompted this? he saw a tweet complimenting black women, sayin the colpr yellow was meant to be worn by us. black women uplifting each other inspired a negative comeback.

this lil swirler got in his feels n had to defend his mediocre white gfs honor against black self esteem.
I remember this. Someone said yellow was made for black women or something like that and posted pictures of black women wearing yellow and he responded with his wack lil rap. He was obviously in his feelings.

I'm glad he out the running and has a white gf

Less likely for my kids to procreate with one of his

Back