Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black woman uber driver shot and killed by an old white man

Ohio is a red state , the jurors , judge & district attorney will most likely be white

Read some more details. Didn't realize this happened in Ohio. Assumed it was SC, my bad

Apparently the old saltine got a scam call saying someone was on their way to kill him. Still doesn't justify shooting that woman multiple times

Smh@all of this

Read some more details. Didn't realize this happened in Ohio. Assumed it was SC, my bad

Apparently the old saltine got a scam call saying someone was on their way to kill him. Still doesn't justify shooting that woman multiple times

Smh@all of this

Sounds like someone tryna get their racist murder thrills.

Tell the black woman to come pick up a package at this address...

Tell the old white man who's got a gun and probably racist, some black is there to kill him

I hope they are able to track whoever sent those scam calls. You would think with all the news stories regarding scams over the phone, people wouldn't get caught up in shit like this...

I hope they are able to track whoever sent those scam calls. You would think with all the news stories regarding scams over the phone, people wouldn't get caught up in shit like this...
If it's out of the country they won't

Last edited:
The Zimmerman trial created the “I feared for my life” defense which cops have been using ever since.
It was always there look back at Rodney King trial with video proof . The U.S. is all about perceptions , propaganda & misinformation . Law enforcement & the justice system are set up to disregard the black man . Jurors , judges & prosecutors have biases against the negro .

It was always there look back at Rodney King trial with video proof . The U.S. is all about perceptions , propaganda & misinformation . Law enforcement & the justice system are set up to disregard the black man . Jurors , judges & prosecutors have biases against the negro .
I don’t recall cops using fear for their lives before the Zimmerman but maybe I missed it.

Back