Black woman in Corporate America gets violated

I like to play in hair. I used to plat ponytails all the time
i figured id get that...its all good

ya'll know i never had all them racial boundaries, not to mention im a male

so me sittin in the back of the class with 3-4 white girls playing in my hair just wasnt a bad thing lol

they used to put glitter on me, "tag" their names on my shit, i even let em put the clear coat on my nails

never had a guy ask to touch my hair...woulda told em to fuck off....not cuz he's white and gross and undeserving.....but because he's a he

:stare:
:word??:

rofl when we used to work at the airport for tsa, if any chick was sitting in the xray chair with a ponytail, i'd slam walk up behind her and start plaiting that shit...

it would be those big ole dookie plaits......but that shit was dope...

then one day in the break room one of them taught me how to do the fishbone shits... it was over then.....i was nice as fuck with that.....

they'd always take that shit out by the end of the day, but mad black women would let me play in their hair at work.....

weird but whatever

everybody's not bothered by that shit, and she may even genuinely be cool with these people

i remember them wanting to do that shit in school all the time....i thought it was weird but i definitely let the ladies touch my hair lmao

i probably wouldnt do that today
You just stated that you are a professional in the hair care business. Paying someone to care for your hair is ABSOLUTELY different from allowing COMPLETE STRANGERS to ruffle, handle, and run their hands and fingers all over your head when they feel like it. People do thst shit to people they view as objects and pets. They have no respect for them as people.

You just stated that you are a professional in the hair care business. Paying someone to care for your hair is ABSOLUTELY different from allowing COMPLETE STRANGERS to ruffle, handle, and run their hands and fingers all over your head when they feel like it. People do thst shit to people they view as objects and pets. They have no respect for them as people.

say whaaah?

im not in the hair business, i have 3 daughters

the girls werent exactly strangers either.....just girls in my classes

and it was cool with me.....at this point i dont really care to think back to middle/high school and try to gauge if I was being objectified or not

went way further than hair touching with some of em *shrugs*

say whaaah?

im not in the hair business, i have 3 daughters

the girls werent exactly strangers either.....just girls in my classes

and it was cool with me.....at this point i dont really care to think back to middle/high school and try to gauge if I was being objectified or not

went way further than hair touching with some of em *shrugs*

You have to think back to “middle school” to gauge whether or not it’s fine for some stranger to just start putting they’re hands all over your head; examining it as if you are a monkey in a zoo? Where they do that at?

• Ether
  • Haha
Reactions: GNS and 1/2
nah lol

ima entertain this and then im done

the story i told was from middle and high school....ive never had my hair touched in my adult life

to teenage me...them hoes just wanted to touch and be close and flirt, and I was with it

today, i dont care to try to figure out if they thought i was a pet.....as i got what i wanted out of the deal most of the time

maybe they like monkey dick, who knows

i definitely was playing with girls hair in middle and high school.....especially natural hair....

remember this one girl.. mia... she never got a perm, ever....kept her hair in long ass braids.....

all her shit.....

i never forget....it was before one of the breaks, and she had to take her hair out before she went home cuz she was getting it washed and done for some pictures...

so it was like two chicks with combs helping her....

i'm just sitting there watching the whole time like

• Haha
Reactions: bootcheese3000
Most light skin and half breds arent going for dark skin women. It's either light skin, half breed, or non black.

You see it often.

I wanted to grow braids when I was younger but my moms wanted me to keep my hair short and neat so she would never braid or plat it, so I had to learn how to braid my own shit, and now I braid my daughters hair sometimes..

• Love
  • Goat
Reactions: GNS and Black 🖤
weird but whatever

everybody's not bothered by that shit, and she may even genuinely be cool with these people

i remember them wanting to do that shit in school all the time....i thought it was weird but i definitely let the ladies touch my hair lmao

i probably wouldnt do that today
“ Southern niggas cool but they crazy” Nas

• Goat
  • Ether
Reactions: 1/2 and Maywood
i figured id get that...its all good

ya'll know i never had all them racial boundaries, not to mention im a male

so me sittin in the back of the class with 3-4 white girls playing in my hair just wasnt a bad thing lol

they used to put glitter on me, "tag" their names on my shit, i even let em put the clear coat on my nails

never had a guy ask to touch my hair...woulda told em to fuck off....not cuz he's white and gross and undeserving.....but because he's a he

:stare:
Glitter and nail polish?

:dfbruh: