Black woman in Corporate America gets violated

Yeah she probably got a zaddy. Wouldn't surprise me if according to her no black dudes ever checked for her either.

I remember a cracker tried to joke on a black co-worker's hair in a staff meeting one time and the black chick fried her in front of everybody.

The reaction of this brod in the video isn't typical at all of black women I've dealt with in the workplace.

The shot at black women by that white women though.

I never seen natural black hair before.

means all the black chicks she come across got their hair flatiron or a weave or whatever it’s called

Looks like she's letting it happen honestly. I don't know any black chicks that would let it go down like that, and pretty much every black chick I know has made a comment at some point or another about having to put up with that. White people are so weird man. One minute they'll be trying to use our hair to insult or discriminate against us. The next minute they'll be wanting to play in it like a toddler in a sandbox.

I notice that it’s always the darker skin people going to bat for racists or letting them touch all over and pet them like a monkey. The self-hatred and thrill of being accepted by them is something I don’t understand.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: Disanthrope and GNS
I need the context of this before I judge....but them optics......

tenor.gif

It’s always the dark skin people going to bat for racists or letting them touch all over and pet them like a monkey. The self-hatred and thrill of being accepted by them is something I don’t understand.

From like a societal trend perspective I don't think there's a big mystery there. Dark skin women have had it the hardest as far as self appreciation goes.

I've had nuff chocolate and darker women tell me white men appreciate their skin the most

Ive had a few old white one ask to touch my hair when I worked at Home Depot. The shit will be out of the blue.

One minute im showing them deck boards, the next "can I touch your hair". Always hit them with a no thank you.
They look shocked like they didn't know that was a possibility.