• The Breakfast Club

• Drink Champs

• It Is What It Is

• Rory & Mal

• DJ Akademiks

• The Budden Podcast

• 85 South

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have not listen to podcast (well hip hop/ rap) that much this year. I see you guys forgot BRILLIANT IDIOTS and 85 South Show. I used to watch a lot of Joe Biden podcast with Rory and Mal when it was them 3. Then I started to fade away when they broke up. I listened to Rory and Mal for a while, then I just faded away.

I miss these guys BBC Club PODCAST , it was just silly jokes for an hour

Another great show / podcast is Double Toasted. They do movie reviews

They are on twitch also, seems like they have not uploaded anything on YouTube since Beverly Hills Cop Axel. I don’t know why, maybe they are suspended or have problems

Double Toasted is dope

List of podcast I like wether I follow them today or not

1. Earn Your Leisure (money stocks)

- I heard they are scammers to so I stopped checking them out

2. Double toasted (movie reviews)

3. Brilliant Idoits (comedy weekly updates)

- I used to listen to them a lot about a decade ago when they first started. But when they started diving deeper into transsexual and gay shit, I backed away. I really used to listen to them every Thursday after work at my old job.

4. 85 South Show (comedy)

5. Gaming Illuminati (video games)

6. Triple KO (video games, mostly fighting games)

7. R&B Money Podcast (music, R&B music)

- I fucks with this podcast, I was listening to them a lot in April and May. Every week it’s an R&B artist l, writer, beat maker, and they talk about music. How R&B has changed, how they were discovered, and what they are up to today. Top 5, Yes, Rawr, lmfao

8. Hot Boxing (Mike Tyson podcast)

9. Bombcast (video games)

10. Joe Budden Podcast

- I used to listen to them heavily like I did with Brilliant Idiots. When it was I’LL NAME THIS PODCAST LATER from then to them leaving Spotify. I don’t like how Joe treats his real friends, each person has been close in his life and it’s like he loves burning bridges.

11. Rory and Mal (music, weekly updates)

12. Joe Rogan podcast

- Depending on who he is that weeks guest I may check out. I have not listen to this in years, I was heavily listening to him in between 2019 - 2021. I watched the David Goggins episodes more than once.

13. Math Hoffa

- music industry weekly hood shit. It’s to cringe for me, it reminds me of high school and guys I grew up with. Definitely barbershop talk (it’s also the setting) which is the vibe. I used to check him out a lot during the fall and winter of 2022. Now it seems like all of them broke apart in a way. Sometimes I can’t take watching it and I feel like I’m forcing myself to watch for some reason. I think the last episode I saw was with Tony Yayo.

14. Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast

- I always fade in and fade out listening to him during the Fall / Thanksgiving season Lmfao

15. TTBoyTV (p0rn podcast)
I seen like 2 or 3 episodes, short is crazy what is said and what goes on

16. Nat Turner (Don’t ask podcast)
- had a p0rn podcast, I watched two episodes, shit was wild

17. Soft White Underbelly

- podcast or just a YouTube page. The guy interviews homeless people, prostitution, pimps, bodyguards, rape victims, John’s (people that pay for prostitution). It’s a wild but very informative podcast.

18. Drink Champs (music / rap)

These episodes are so long, Nore always drunk clapping his hands for everything. I would check out every once in a while depending on who is being interviewed. When they get drunk, they start letting out lots of truths

19. DeHH, Dead End Hip Hop (music review podcast)

20. It is what it is (Cam and Ma$e, sports)

I don’t always watch this podcast I usually just catch the highlights. The Ayoo Pause segment are super funny

21. Million Dollars Worth of Game (Gillie and Wallo)

Weekly podcast with athletes or rappers. It gets crazy with all the ads they keep cutting to about in the middle of their interview. I have not watch them since the winter, I was checking them out a lot last year.

Last edited:
Back