Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Black News Channel Shutting Down After Failing to Make Payroll, 230 Employees Laid Off With Zero Severance

Looks like it was a local station out in Tallahassee. I could be wrong. Probably why many have not seen it

I don't know where the studio was at or where they broadcasted from but it was actually a live channel on IMDB TV. I just found that out a few weeks ago fucking around on my firestick and watching a movie on IMDB TV. I stumbled across the shit by looking at what is live on IMDB TV. I was actually surprised cause I thought it just some youtube shit where they discussed news topics.

I've seen many segments from that channel/network on youtube. What is strange is that with all the videos I watched on youtube they NEVER said check out our channel live on IMDB TV. I mean that literally.

But only 10k viewers average??

Where was our people at to support this network?

Word on the street is that it didn't resonate with people because they were on that fake woke......LGBTQ..........feminist.........black man bashing/shaming bullshit.

Related video:

Well Well Well.............

View attachment 940079

main-qimg-02b45ae4f38517d27744be2c2e5b165b

The handwriting was on the wall.

She leaves the Atlanta Housewives show.............giving up at least $200,000/yr because she thinks Mike Hill's gonna be able to carry them for a while.

Dude leaves his job to go to BNC...........loses his job, and she's probably pissed because now she has to use her money to support both of them.

Sold her house and everything to live with him in California.

Those girls like to front like they've got so much going on, but........with the exception of Kandi..........the bulk of their money comes from being on the show.

Back