Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Men Stop a Rape in NYC, and the alleged rapist becomes the victim

Someone is lying. I don't care who. I'm on my @StringerBell shit. Yall getting these tweets and socials. And that's it. 😤

lol But he was assaulted. If that assault was justify, so be it, but that doesn't change the fact that some people assaulted him. It's not like anyone lied.
They didnt lie but also painted it like black people just went looking to beat his ass. But if these dudes get gunned down by 12 then i guess so be it. also the twitter page is right wing bullshit meant to paint us in a negative light while reporting crimes against asians. Wonder where our task force at? o thats right.

They didnt lie but also painted it like black people just went looking to beat his ass. But if these dudes get gunned down by 12 then i guess so be it. also the twitter page is right wing bullshit meant to paint us in a negative light while reporting crimes against asians. Wonder where our task force at? o thats right.

The whole Asian angle shouldn't surprise anyone. Remember last year they had a pretty coordinated push to make it seem like black people (especially black men) were on an anti-Asian craze. They didn't stop pushing that because they wanted to. They largely stopped pushing it because on an Asian killing spree that pretty much made all the little videos they were trying to use against black people look very tame.

Anyway, I only pushed back on what you said a little because I don't think the people that originally put that video out were trying to misrepresent the situation. We just live in a world where everyone is trying to do everything they can for clicks and likes. So when they say "Black men assault Asian man," they were basically just calling it as they saw it. Now the people who took that and ran with it are a different story.

Back