Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Men Stop a Rape in NYC, and the alleged rapist becomes the victim

This ain’t a good look for them.

Video just shows dudes beating up a man who ain’t fighting back.

What are they basing this story on?

Is there video of an Asian dude attempting to rape someone?

If so, why wasn’t it posted?

This ain’t a good look for them.

Video just shows dudes beating up a man who ain’t fighting back.

What are they basing this story on?

Is there video of an Asian dude attempting to rape someone?

If so, why wasn’t it posted?

Yeah, I'm not seeing any evidence that they were stopping a rape. I'm not saying that's not what happened, but we got video evidence of an assault and a random tweet saying it was in response to an attempted rape. If you going to be recorded beating somebody up, you better have the justification for that beating on the recording too or you're going to be the one feeling the heat.

Yeah, I'm not seeing any evidence that they were stopping a rape. I'm not saying that's not what happened, but we got video evidence of an assault and a random tweet saying it was in response to an attempted rape. If you going to be recorded beating somebody up, you better have the justification for that beating on the recording too or you're going to be the one feeling the heat.

It makes sense that the attempt isn't recorded. I mean not everybody is walking around with their camera on 24/7. IMO the word of the attempted rape victim will have to be said to the police in order for them to possibly not get assault charges. Even if they did stop an attempted rape. With the way they did it they could all still be charged with assault.

The laws of the land are crazy sometimes. You can start out the victim of an assault but according to the law once you get the upper hand you can't beat up the person who was assaulting you or you could be charged with assault as well.

Sick of what exactly?
If they beat his ass after he raped somebody then so be it, but if the people who posted the video on their Twitter with the headline of “man assulated” without having all the facts and instigating then yes I’m sick of it

slightly longer video with a bit more context. those dudes are cornballs but it does seem like that guy was up to something unsavory and got caught.

If they beat his ass after he raped somebody then so be it, but if the people who posted the video on their Twitter with the headline of “man assulated” without having all the facts and instigating then yes I’m sick of it

lol But he was assaulted. If that assault was justify, so be it, but that doesn't change the fact that some people assaulted him. It's not like anyone lied.

Back