Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Black man found lynched in North Carolina

test
Seen it on TikTok 2 days ago. I believe it. Police saying they got video of the young man in Walmart buying rope. Denying the mother access to his body.

That's why I will never live in the South ever again. Keeping my black ass out west.
Also police said it wasn't in Henderson. So I'm confused

@TonyDubbz and Cain, I don’t know his @ I’m sorry, I thought it was oldmancain but it don’t pull up, anyway

North Carolina posters, how’s the county and area of where this happened, is the energy there enough for this to be so vaild?

I remembered years ago there were a string of lynchings in the south all ruled as suicides.

If the local police are corrupt isn't the FBI supposed to step in and investigate?

Pretty sure this is fake news. Not seeing anything from an official news source.

Edit. I searched the wrong name. It's real smmfh. Rip and condolences to his family.

Last edited:
@TonyDubbz and Cain, I don’t know his @ I’m sorry, I thought it was oldmancain but it don’t pull up, anyway

North Carolina posters, how’s the county and area of where this happened, is the energy there enough for this to be so vaild?

I never been to Henderson before but I wanna say I remember they had a school over there that was notorious for always having some racist shit go down during their football seasons when they'd play teams w/ black players n it wasnt just amongst the students on that shit

its a lot of different shit being said though. Some people are saying its a predominately black area and then some saying its a sundown town. Its crazy that this is only really being talked about on social media though

only 2.5 hours from charlotte.. i wil be riding out there this or next weekend..aint no way in the hell shit like this happening this close home.

just googled the demographics and its 65 percent Black..my people..our people not that weak..naw i gotta SEE

only 2.5 hours from charlotte.. i wil be riding out there this or next weekend..aint no way in the hell shit like this happening this close home.

just googled the demographics and its 65 percent Black..my people..our people not that weak..naw i gotta SEE
Niggas be weak everyday B

its a lot of different shit being said though. Some people are saying its a predominately black area and then some saying its a sundown town. Its crazy that this is only really being talked about on social media though
Never heard this phrase before so googled…. Its insane that shit like that’s still a thing in this day an age.

Yea racism is still a thing but the fact a whole town can continue with that mindset and live free and ignorant is fucking crazy.

Says a lot on another layer though.

Back