Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Jew AMA

Hey, my name is SirReginald from Thecoli. Anyway, I have recently converted to Judaism. Well, I'm in my conversion process. I guess this is the correct sub forum to post this in.

Have at it. I'll use this account as a continuation of my account from Thecoli.
Question: Who or what fueled your conversion to Judaism?

Judaism is a gutter religion.

I found the talmud in the library and flipped through it (not gonna lie and say I read the whole thing). I was disgusted and offended. The talmud is just an instruction manual of how to rip somebody off.

Question: Who or what fueled your conversion to Judaism?
To be honest, Shyne. I didn't know much about Judaism until I started to listen to Shyne talk about it. Even though he's Hasidic he touched on being a Jew is a Jew regardless of which branch you belonged to. Then, I started learning about Black Jews in Africa like the Beta Israel. This was back in 2013. However, when I started studying I became more intrigued.

Judaism is a gutter religion.

I found the talmud in the library and flipped through it (not gonna lie and say I read the whole thing). I was disgusted and offended. The talmud is just an instruction manual of how to rip somebody off.
So, if you didn't read the whole thing how can you call it gutter?

Yeshua is Elohim in the flesh.

Anybody who believes differently will be eternally doomed to the lake of fire forever.

“I, YHWH, search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”
Jeremiah 17:10

"Then I will strike her children dead, and all the churches will know that I am the One who searches minds and hearts, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds." Revelation 2:23

Same God. Old Testament and New Testament.

End of discussion.

Amen.

Yeshua is Elohim in the flesh.

Anybody who believes differently will be eternally doomed to the lake of fire forever.

“I, YHWH, search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.” Jeremiah 17:10

"Then I will strike her children dead, and all the churches will know that I am the One who searches minds and hearts, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds." Revelation 2:23

Same God. Old Testament and New Testament.

End of discussion.

Amen.
Lake of fire came from Daunte's Inferno. We believe that those who didn't live right will cease to exist and be destroyed.

Religious beef on the horizon
Nah no beef, but I find it ironic practitioners of Judaism, like those of Islam, deny the authority and rank of Y’hoshua’s position (not just that of God, but also High Priest)while also claiming to respect him as teacher or a prophet. Nah y’all don’t respect him, y’all are diametrically opposed to him. You might not mean to be, but it is what it is.Lol. Tell the truth.

Nah no beef, but I find it ironic practitioners of Judaism, like those of Islam, deny the authority and rank of Y’hoshua’s position (not just that of God, but also High Priest)while also claiming to respect him as teacher or a prophet. Nah y’all don’t respect him, y’all are diametrically opposed to him. You might not mean to be, but it is what it is.Lol. Tell the truth.

Ok as a representative of the athiest community I feel the need to point out that if Jesus ever actually existed he was just some guy. You can spell his name however weird you want but it is what it is.

Ok as a representative of the athiest community I feel the need to point out that if Jesus ever actually existed he was just some guy. You can spell his name however weird you want but it is what it is.
I got no beef with y’all either. One of my best friends is Athiest. I’ll take them over many of the people in the religious community.
But yea. I can’t really explain much to an Athiest until they at least change their attitude about religion in general.

Back