Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Jesus revealed by Vladimir Putin

@ajackson17

So what do you think about Dana Marnich?
I dare you to read her blogs.
It's very informative

Brother Garfield mistakenly called her pseudo

She is a Scholar and Pulitzer Prize nominee

Dana W. Marnich
da56f5e01c054e04ce6ccb0ea74d9298b6b88440.jpg

Former publisher "Global Black Woman Magazine"; affiliated with FBN Africa. Former college instructor in World Civilizations, sociology and cultural anthropology; researcher for museums, educational institutions, book authors, Research Associate for book - The Way of the Earth - (a Pulitzer Prize nominee, 1994), by T.C. McLuhan. Former assistant editor, and web-site manager for the on-line, peer-reviewed, "International Journal of Multicultural Education". Have previously written for the "Journal of African Civilizations", and "West Africa Review". Graduate degrees include an MA in Education and an MA in Social Sciences (Univ. of Chicago) specializing in anthropology, plus a year at Columbia Univ. (SIPA) in NYC. I prefer a straightforward approach - after all, as one Sufi master has said - "truth is the only lasting joy".
51edc2ad83d9140c4592f70c09e424b9b0edb490.jpg

“It will be remembered that in the preceding book, on Phoenicia, we proved from the Phoenician traditions collected by the writers of classical antiquity, that the primitive country of the Cannaanitish tribes was in this part of Arabia, which they left about 2000 B.C., for Syria.” Francois Lenormant, 1871, Medes and Persians, Phoenicians and Arabians, p. 286.

“Abraham after this married Keturah with whom 6 sons were born to him…. Now the sons of Sous were Sabathan and Dedan. The sons of Dedan were Latusim, and Asur, and Lehum. The sons of Madian were, Ephas, and Aphran, and Anoch, and Abidas, and Eldas. Now for all these sons and grandsons Abraham contrived to settle them in colonies; and they took possession of Troglodytes, and the country of Arabia the Happy, as far as it reaches to the Red Sea. It is related of this Aphran that he made war against Libya, and took it, and that his grandchildren, when they inhabited it, called it from his name Africa.” (Antiquities of the Jews by Josephus, from the chapter entitled - “How the Nation of the Troglodytes were Derived from Abraham by Keturah”
aa891e2bb8338956d9e928fc196573d5f85243f6.jpg

Last edited:

And there are many scholars who will disagree with him. North Africans and West Africans differ from each other in a lot of ways and Egypt is a place of mixing.

Humans on average were darker back then and what he is saying is prisoners of war of the Hyksos which he is trying to way without saying. That theory is not supported as much to say there was a whole people at this time called Israelites based on the archeological record and development of Israel and Judah.

This doesn't really support the Paul being black though. By the time Paul was active, Egypt had been invaded and conquered several times by outside forces. The population was more mixed and probably looked closer to what it does now than to what it did when it was a mostly black civilization.

This doesn't really support the Paul being black though. By the time Paul was active, Egypt had been invaded and conquered several times by outside forces. The population was more mixed and probably looked closer to what it does now than to what it did when it was a mostly black civilization.
That is true

Those outside forces had Haplogroup J from the zagros mountains and areas around Satsurblia Cave. They significantly changed the genetic makeup of Israel. Adding depigmentation mutations.

The mix multitude that you're alluding to still had many black folks there.
They were just gentrified out

As you know Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian. Jesus escaped persecution from Herod by hiding amongst the Egyptians. Moses lived amongst them for 40 years. Joseph became some sort of Vizier

Some jews will tell you that the Israelites were Boxwood.

Whats color of Boxwood?
They will say olive color or swarthy

all synonyms for black

David Reich came out with an article with fossils from Antiquity admitting a lot of people migrated to Israel were Caucasian newcomers but don't represent the whole population which is why I posted a peer reviewed Supplementary Table chart from him showing they were dark skin people in the Levant

Last edited:
I decided i want you to keep that in mind for future references 😏

So what you think about Dana Marnich
You skipped that

I don't argue black or white. It lacks depth and understanding of populations especially ancient populations.

These populations possessed eumelanin and its not a secret that they do. Human populations are diverse.

The Egyptian was a terrorist and it was his persona name. They thought Paul was him. Not that he was Egyptian. Egyptians ranges at that time and a lot of northern were mixed.

That is true

Those outside forces had Haplogroup J from the zagros mountains and areas around Satsurblia Cave. They significantly changed the genetic makeup of Israel. Adding depigmentation mutations.

The mix multitude that you're alluding to still had many black folks there.
They were just gentrified out

As you know Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian. Jesus escaped persecution from Herod by hiding amongst the Egyptians. Moses lived amongst them for 40 years. Joseph became some sort of Vizier

Some jews will tell you that the Israelites were Boxwood.

Whats color of Boxwood?
They will say olive color or swarthy

all synonyms for black

David Reich came out with an article with fossils from Antiquity admitting a lot of people migrated to Israel were Caucasian newcomers but don't represent the whole population which is why I posted a peer reviewed Supplementary Table chart from him showing they were dark skin people in the Levant

Jesus escaped to Egypt during roman rule after years of Greek, Persian, and Assyrian rule.

Jesus escaped to Egypt during roman rule after years of Greek, Persian, and Assyrian rule.
And? I'm not denying that. Focus yo.
If you're mention Assyrians
What about the Ebla Kingdom and most importantly the Ebla Tablets?

David Reich confirmed some Ebla fossils were dark skin. YAP Postive

Why do you keep dodging my questions about Dana Marnich?

When I mention Garfield or Razib Khan you respond but you don't want to respond about Dana Marnich
I don't argue black or white. It lacks depth and understanding of populations especially ancient populations.

These populations possessed eumelanin and its not a secret that they do. Human populations are diverse.
Do you even watch the video with Razib Khan?

If so, what does he say about Race?

damn...... niggas really liking white Jesus better 😂
DUH!

Spoiler alert the entire concept of Jesus is simply "white Daddy"

Remember in menace to society when Cain was like what do I look like praying to white Jesus

I'm an atheist / agnostic and I'm undefeated against Bible Thumpers with one question:

What color was Jesus?

It catches people off guard every single time

And? I'm not denying that. Focus yo.
If you're mention Assyrians
What about the Ebla Kingdom and most importantly the Ebla Tablets?

David Reich confirmed some Ebla fossils were dark skin. YAP Postive

Why do you keep dodging my questions about Dana Marnich?

When I mention Garfield or Razib Khan you respond but you don't want to respond about Dana Marnich

Do you even watch the video with Razib Khan?

If so, what does he say about Race?

I don't know nothing about Dana Marnich and her book to expensive to read. Skin color can change over time it's not something that is stagnant.

Razib Khan is an expert and he even disagrees with other experts and I heard geneticists that they do not like the racial classification. You got to stop with the one scholar is the end all be all. Scholars debate all the time. All dude said that the statement was a little strong, not that he was completely wrong or the stance way too strong. There would be some differences between people residing in different continents and areas.

I don't know much about the ebla tablets.

And I'm trying to understand your context?

I don't know nothing about Dana Marnich and her book to expensive to read. Skin color can change over time it's not something that is stagnant.
That's why I told you to read her blogs.
I feel that a person of her caliber that worked under Ivan Van Sertima should get a chance to be heard. I was just trying to put you on.

Of course skin color can change because of mutations and admixtures. So I'm sure you understand the Derived & Ancestral Version of SLC24A5 that I constantly stress.

Razib Khan is an expert and he even disagrees with other experts and I heard geneticists that they do not like the racial classification. You got to stop with the one scholar is the end all be all. Scholars debate all the time. All dude said that the statement was a little strong, not that he was completely wrong or the stance way too strong. There would be some differences between people residing in different continents and arareas.
I'm not doing this "one Scholar is the end all be all."
That's a bad projection and a cop out
I'm simply trying to be resourceful.
That's what one does in these types of debates.

I think people get bias when the evidence is clear

Garfield came with that view but Razib shot it down with facts imo
I don't know much about the ebla tablets.

And I'm trying to understand your context.
The Ebla Kingdom are related to Sumerians & Akkadians.
There's many sources saying there were Afro
SAGGIGGA
The Ebla Tablets list Biblical characters of the Abrahamic faith.

Last edited:
That's why I told you to read her blogs.
I feel that a person of her caliber that worked under Ivan Van Sertima should get a chance to be heard. I was just trying to put you on.

Of course skin color can change because of mutations and admixtures. So I'm sure you understand the Derived & Ancestral Version of SLC24A5 that I constantly stress.

I'm not doing this "one Scholar is the end all be all."
That's a bad projection and a cop out
I'm simply trying to be resourceful.
That's what one does in these types of debates.

I think people get bias when the evidence is clear

Garfield came with that view but Razib shot it down with facts imo

The Ebla Kingdom are related to Sumerians & Akkadians.
There's many sources saying there were Afro
SAGGIGGA
The Ebla Tablets list Biblical characters of the Abrahamic faith.

Eh, I'll check her out.
Well Razib is just one geneticists but scientists are using population now. I get what razib but there are real reasoning why as well.

Ebla tablets. Academia doesn't hold that view they are giving insight of the bible.

Here are their genetics and I don't know afro anything with them.

Eh, I'll check her out.
Well Razib is just one geneticists but scientists are using population now. I get what razib but there are real reasoning why as well.

Ebla tablets. Academia doesn't hold that view they are giving insight of the bible.

Here are their genetics and I don't know afro anything with them.
Not surprised you came to that conclusion😏

I know the genetics.
You're just now being aware of it as you said you didn't know about them.
I'm glad you did a quick search tho but it goes deeper.

The Ebla fossils were confirmed dark to black skin. I provided a peer reviewed link with charts earlier from David Reich and lazaridis.

0% pale skin...... zero

I got more to post about the Sumerians & Akkadians.

Back