Black Ice Slip N Slide

Phillykingransom

Dec 28, 2020
Post them funny Slip N Slide videos that you caught on camera or from other sites that have videos of people falling.

See even you up north people struggle with ice.yall think it's the snow that is southerners can't handle. Nah its ice! Y'all just know how to treat it better on the roads

Reactions: silverfoxx
I ain't clicking lol cause I know dem ones. And be actively trying not to slip and buss my ass out here I still got about a month before it's safe.

But what tf is with all them stairs and niggas don't salt they shit in philly tf? Get some salt or some alaskan something. Goddamn.

• Haha
Reactions: Phillykingransom
See even you up north people struggle with ice.yall think it's the snow that is southerners can't handle. Nah its ice! Y'all just know how to treat it better on the roads

Nah... this still some south shit.

We skate here.

But we smart enough to salt our shit the night before. You don't see that shit here unless it's a complete ice storm. Mfs need to slow down as well. Just walking anywhere. My black ice antennas is up at all times from December to march.

Yeah, I'm about the only one who put salt down after shoveling and before that ice start to form at night.

People in philly don't care about putting salt down and think shit sweet and then these videos got them slipping and sliding.

• Ether
Reactions: dasmooth1