Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Country Clubs

75k too low imo but there can be cheaper country clubs but the one I have in mind to be a balance of wealth and affordability would be 100

A lot of niggas make 75k

That don't mean a lot of niggas interested in joining a country club either though. Also having 75K doesn't mean you automatically get approved for a membership.

That don't mean a lot of niggas interested in joining a country club either though. Also having 75K doesn't mean you automatically get approved for a membership.
lol bro what point are you arguing right now?
Only niggas that earn 100k at minimum are eligible

I didn’t say anything about approval

lol bro what point are you arguing right now?
Only niggas that earn 100k at minimum are eligible

I didn’t say anything about approval

Nigga the same shit I been said that 75K should be the minimum and not 100K. You been doing your drug of choice today?

Nigga the same shit I been said that 75K should be the minimum and not 100K. You been doing your drug of choice today?
I’m working so maybe I’m just not locked in enough

I’m now too lazy to go back and really figure it out lol

LLS I'm too bored today cause I make over 100K ain't going to ever join a country club. I ain't playing golf, tennis, racket ball, squash or any of that other bullshit.

LLS I'm too bored today cause I really don't give a fuck and just trying to pass time
Obviously to the niggas that wanna do that shit B will go lol

What’s the going rate?
All depends.

you got golf,
Cigar bars
Mine was the Wells Fargo center cuz I’m a lil nigga in this.
But it’s all types
Some can start at a few 100 dollars for an event.
Mine is focused on business owners and banks and shit. Plus I had access to athletes worth millions.

my mentor took me to place that had 100k a yr fees.
Remember when I posted them pics of everybody pulling up in bentleys and porches and shit in Geneva and my ass was getting off the bus. 100k to be apart of it.

but you have to be ready for this type thing.

at the end of the day... you have to place yourself in places to network.

you pass these people everyday. But in certain places it’s focused.

All depends.

you got golf,
Cigar bars
Mine was the Wells Fargo center cuz I’m a lil nigga in this.
But it’s all types
Some can start at a few 100 dollars for an event.
Mine is focused on business owners and banks and shit. Plus I had access to athletes worth millions.

my mentor took me to place that had 100k a yr fees.
Remember when I posted them pics of everybody pulling up in bentleys and porches and shit in Geneva and my ass was getting off the bus. 100k to be apart of it.

but you have to be ready for this type thing.

at the end of the day... you have to place yourself in places to network.

you pass these people everyday. But in certain places it’s focused.
Word but I was thinking something more affordable and a monthly fee and not all that extravagant at 100k

anyways I just wanted to raise the idea

You guys gotta understand......a lot of deals are made in these places.

It’s an investment

I’ll slap the shit outta you

72EC99BBB168B7B755D627F80E04E18CEA68163F

You guys gotta understand......a lot of deals are made in these places.

It’s an investment

I've been as a guest a few times to some of these places. Shit is just very different. It wasn't for me. You're right though it is an investment. I'll stay as a guest and show up for set up after hours business meetings. I'm still to rough around the edges for that shit by myself.

I've been as a guest a few times to some of these places. Shit is just very different. It wasn't for me. You're right though it is an investment. I'll stay as a guest and show up for set up after hours business meetings. I'm still to rough around the edges for that shit by myself.
You think im not? I’m not smooth edged

I use my charm more than anything.

got my first 15 cribs at these type meetings.

you be surprised at what you can pull off being us. Them dudes ain’t all that smart.

they just let their guard down in certain places.

but if I was next to them in Starbucks..,they be checking for their wallet.

Back