Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think this one was legit good. It's better than a lot of the big budge shit that drops. It also has an almost all black cast, but isn't about some stereotypical black shit.

Also, when he went out the room was that him removing himself out of Nolans brain and back into the machine?

Seems that way based on how the movie ended. Also, his mom has some psychopath in her too. It was one thing to put her son in the other guy's body when he was gone, but at some point she knew the other guy's consciousness was in there and she was still pushing her son to kill him off. When you think about it, she was worse than the son. When he realized that truth, he walked away. The mom was trying to steal that man's life til the very end.

I think the mom's issue is else she was so hurt over the trauma of losing her son that she was willing to ignore the underlining abuse issues he had when he was alive

I can't say she didn't know because if I understand how the machine works, she had an insight into what he was seeing. Or am I wrong?

Back