Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Athletes are catching heat during the NFL Draft “Stop turning your backs on Black Women “

Nah nah, the context here is golddigging, not regular dating. In that case, black women need to strike now, the white women look at it like a long-term investment

Actually, I don't think that that is how they (generally) approach potential relationships. They're not thinking "this dude could end up being something, so let me give him a chance." Whereas I find that BW are more likely to be thinking about what the man has, or what he potentially could end up having. I think this difference is a function of economics, economic security to be precise. Because of that security, it's not at the front of most WW's minds. But sistas be on the look for that right off the bat and if dude approaching doesn't seem to have anything, they not gonna give him a chance. BTW, I am talking about good looking BW. Also, I think a lot of other women of color are closer to BW than to WW in this respect.

This is the only dynamic that gets me. Like we all know there are self hating dudes out there that think that anything nonblack is automatically better when they are searching for women. I just don't understand why some people want to act like there aren't niggas out there who did try with black women and just failed. If black women didn't want them dudes, how are those dudes wrong for getting with someone who did want them?

This is the only dynamic that gets me. Like we all know there are self hating dudes out there that think that anything nonblack is automatically better when they are searching for women. I just don't understand why some people want to act like there aren't niggas out there who did try with black women and just failed. If black women didn't want them dudes, how are those dudes wrong for getting with someone who did want them?

It's because some of those dudes end up being successful, whatever fields they're in. So they look back and say that dude would have had plenty of options among BW, so he must've not been checking for BW.

It's because some of those dudes end up being successful, whatever fields they're in. So they look back and say that dude would have had plenty of options among BW, so he must've not been checking for BW.

Oh I know. It's just weird to me that some people in here don't believe that shit happens. lol There are lots of black dudes that black women dismiss as lame. Granted those dudes could pull some black chicks, but should you choose a black chick that's not your type or a white chick that has everything you want but the skin color. That's really what it boils down to. I seen the shit with my own eyes.

Oh I know. It's just weird to me that some people in here don't believe that shit happens. lol There are lots of black dudes that black women dismiss as lame. Granted those dudes could pull some black chicks, but should you choose a black chick that's not your type or a white chick that has everything you want but the skin color. That's really what it boils down to. I seen the shit with my own eyes.

Ideally, blacks should date/marry black. But shit is far from ideal. I can personally attest to that. There was a time when I was killing it on some of these dating apps (with mostly white women, but also some non-black women of color) but I slowly got radicalized and kind of started sabotaging myself with them until I reached the point where I stopped dating out period. Thing is BW still weren't checking for me. At least not anyone who met my standard. So my whole dating life at the time came to a stop. (I did later met a very good looking BW, but ultimately it didn't work out.)

Oh no, you do understand. That’s why I tell people all the time, especially to a certain neither why these convos go the way they go. We never gonna have a real conversation. A lot of these dudes are embellishing. They do have BW who like them but they might not want them. Or there are black men who just hate BW. Those are the stories that get pushed but the men out there who BW don’t want? Lmaoooo. Those niggas aren’t really allowed to speak too loud and it be seen as a he has a point type of thing

Smh Animated GIF

Back