Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black 65 year old TX grandmother and cancer victim finds $50 on the floor of a grocery store... Ends up beaten by employees.

I know y’all are kinda soft hearted and compassionate, so what I’m about to say might get me reported, but I’ll say it anyway..

If that was my grandmother and those peckerwoods had put hands on her like that, somebody woulda had to die (myself included).

I woulda turned that into a murder/suicide situation because I ain’t going to jail for inflicting justice on the animals who treated my family like that.

I choose violence.

Bruh...that whole store would be GONE!!

-The building
- The employees
- The managers
- The stray dogs and cats that walk around the parking lot

They wouldn't have a name for the type of wrath I'm bringing if they did that to my fuccin grandmother.

And I'm not coming by myself. My WHOLE family is coming thru dat bitch like the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse. Naw we WAAAYY past tryin de-escalating. That...was an act of war.

Bruh...that whole store would be GONE!!

-The building
- The employees
- The managers
- The stray dogs and cats that walk around the parking lot

They wouldn't have a name for the type of wrath I'm bringing if they did that to my fuccin grandmother.

And I'm not coming by myself. My WHOLE family is coming thru dat bitch like the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse. Naw we WAAAYY past tryin de-escalating. That...was an act of war.

HA!!! lol bruh sounds like you n ur fam woulda burnes that place to da ground...like how they burned down Wendys durin the BLM 2020 riots

At least they got fired but who was dude grabbing the lady?
They formed like voltron and we in here fighting about who gonna do what.
But someone granny got roughed up.

What they got to be scared of?
Meanwhile Mobties chase chains and harass and kill other black people.

Yea. Dos hon dos

At least they got fired but who was dude grabbing the lady?
They formed like voltron and we in here fighting about who gonna do what.
But someone granny got roughed up.

What they got to be scared of?
Meanwhile Mobties chase chains and harass and kill other black people.

Yea. Dos hon dos

You the one bringing up mob ties what about give the lady some money baller. We will co sign your endeavors

back around when Sam Goody changed to FYE

went to the mall w/ my dad & sister

think I got "ready to die" & sumn else

otw to the register I saw a bunch money on the ground in front the counter (20s, 10s & 5s)

told my dad & was like "be cool, don't say nun"

we get up there, payin for the cds & my dad dropped his beeper

w/ 1 hand in one fell swoop, grabbed his beeper & every dollar

cashier was like "you find sumn?"... Pops like "nah, dropped my beeper"

got home, it was like $130sumn & we split it (I got the lion's share lol)

Back