Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheGOAT

I dont like it here.
image.jpg

I didn't care for last season and all the pregnancy stuff but that episode where Dre, Junior and Johan get pulled over by the cop while that white chick was passed out was hilarious.

damn they moving to a new night? wonder what that means for their future

Same thing i was wondering. ABC had a dope family comedy line up on Wednesdays with Blackish, Modern Family, Goldbergs, and Fresh off The boat. Oh well, i dont think the show is in any danger. At least i hope not. This is definitely one of the smarter and funnier shows for ABC.

They switched it to help out another show that's coming on after Black Ish

Ahhh i see. That "The Mayor" show. Don't know how i feel about that one based off the trailers, but I'll give it a shot just off the strength of Yvette Nicole Brown.

Same thing i was wondering. ABC had a dope family comedy line up on Wednesdays with Blackish, Modern Family, Goldbergs, and Fresh off The boat. Oh well, i dont think the show is in any danger. At least i hope not. This is definitely one of the smarter and funnier shows for ABC.

Fresh Off the Boat was already on Tuesdays but ABC ain't slick they putting all the ethnic shows on one night, Fresh, Black-ish, and The Mayor.

Back