Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Blac chyna Exposed...again

I was hoping when I played that video she was sucking the skin off his dick but nope, nope....she wasn't. She may have potential though.

I think this is a case of youdidntdeservegreathead-itis
Yea sure, blame it on me. I give good dick at every clip cause I know how and I like fuckin. It got nothing to do wit how the woman made me feel or how i think about her. I take pride in my craft.

Most women give trash head, Facts b

cant see but thats a shame.....pay to get them lips blown up and cant even get em around the meat good

i've only had a ongoing thing with one person with wack head....and it was only cuz she lived out of town so I hit like every few months

and she tried....she tried her damnedest lol....she just had a lil bity mouth

not to be manish or rapey but I wouldnt give a broad like BC the chance to give no wack head....im pushin straight down her shit she can get mad or get busy

Yea sure, blame it on me. I give good dick at every clip cause I know how and I like fuckin. It got nothing to do wit how the woman made me feel or how i think about her. I take pride in my craft.

Most women give trash head, Facts b

Nahhhh, I think most of us can agree this is a case of theydidntwannasuckyourdick-itis.

Back