Welcome To aBlackWeb

BioWare working on new Mass Effect Game

Bioware has been absolute shit since ME3.

Scared the new Dragon Age game is going to be completely wack. Then they had Anthem flop massively, although i really enjoyed playing anthem for the 12 hours it was new content. After that it was just grind grind grind.

Bioware has been absolute shit since ME3.

Scared the new Dragon Age game is going to be completely wack. Then they had Anthem flop massively, although i really enjoyed playing anthem for the 12 hours it was new content. After that it was just grind grind grind.

Between Anthem and Andromeda both being failures, I doubt they can do anything worthwhile with Dragon age and mass effect. They claim Anthem will get a rerelease but I doubt it.

They need to focus on Anthem, that game had potential to be GOTY.
I honestly loved it until i beat the story within a couple hours. Then i did the free roam and the Strongholds to gear up more and that was fun too but it was review bombed so badly that they didnt even release no new content for it. Just completely said fuck it. Its like they had the engine down great but didnt do shit for story and progression.

Then the goddamn final stronghold was so bugged because people would get to the last boss then just quit cuz he only dropped certain items that nobody would need that any time you queued up for it, youd get thrown into the event just at the final boss and everyone would quit again.

The gameplay was awesome though, i played a Colossus and an interceptor and worked on different builds and it made it fun af.

I honestly loved it until i beat the story within a couple hours. Then i did the free roam and the Strongholds to gear up more and that was fun too but it was review bombed so badly that they didnt even release no new content for it. Just completely said fuck it. Its like they had the engine down great but didnt do shit for story and progression.

Then the goddamn final stronghold was so bugged because people would get to the last boss then just quit cuz he only dropped certain items that nobody would need that any time you queued up for it, youd get thrown into the event just at the final boss and everyone would quit again.

The gameplay was awesome though, i played a Colossus and an interceptor and worked on different builds and it made it fun af.
Yeah the story and gameplay was nice. I think it was the loot and bugs that made people stop playing. They took too long to fix loot

I just started up a new ME:Legendary Playthrough. Cant wait. I still dont h8 Andromeda like most ppl did.

I just started up a new ME:Legendary Playthrough. Cant wait. I still dont h8 Andromeda like most ppl did.
The hate was ridiculous, but what's more ridiculous is brehs rewriting history like it was a low-key masterpiece.

Back