Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test

CNN —

Hundreds of pages of unsealed documents from a lawsuit connected to accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein were publicly released on Wednesday. The documents are expected to include nearly 200 names, including some of Epstein’s accusers, prominent businesspeople, politicians and potentially more.

This is the first set of documents to be unsealed as part of a December 18 court order; more are expected as part of the order.

CNN is now reviewing the documents.
The documents are filings from a settled case brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, an American woman who claimed Epstein sexually abused her as a minor and that Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s former girlfriend, aided in the abuse.

The newly unsealed documents include such filings as depositions from Maxwell and Giuffre.

This is a breaking story. Check back for updates.

We already know tons of people that have been around epstein and nothing has happened to them. Unless you can prove something nefarious was going on nothing will come of it.

Ain't nobody told Bill gates shit and his ex wife straight called it out. Yall elected Trump and Biden nasty ssses.

Unless victims can come out with tangible proof, or ghislane flat out cops to everything none of this matters.
Yeah. No victoms have spoke up unless I missed something? Plenty of people chilled with tthis guy but that don't mean anything. I have been laughing about this list thing the whole time cause of that

Yeah. No victoms have spoke up unless I missed something? Plenty of people chilled with tthis guy but that don't mean anything. I have been laughing about this list thing the whole time cause of that

I get what you're getting at but we can't ignore that Epstein's victims were exploited children who might not want to throw down with the most powerful people in the world.

So far it looks like a list of a bunch of sick rich white people, & Bill Clinton. Oh, and David Copperfield did some “magic tricks”.

Back