Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test
This may have been their eventual plan to nudge Biden up outta here all along…you know he on those logs

Not to be that guy but I would love some clarification on what "linked to" means.

We already have some wild connect-the-dots going on in this thread because the implications are so salacious but "linked to" is such a vague term for association especially when you're talking about a billionaire. Are they linked to the pedo shit or just linked to the person for various other reasons?

I don't think I need to see the names of various Uber drivers or people that happened to be speaking at the same charity event on any given day.

What we want is a definitive list of the actual deviants and that shouldn't be so hard to get as his wench Ghislaine Maxwell is still alive in a jail cell and hasn't been waterboarded yet.

So is Israel. But say something against them. People are forced to support them and that’s not weird?

People are speaking out against Israel in huge numbers around the world. That's what been going on and even before this tragedy and prior tragedies. But no one used fucking Hitler to make their point about Israel. Hitler killed African Americans and had them in concentration camps.

People are speaking out against Israel in huge numbers around the world. That's what been going on and even before this tragedy and prior tragedies. But no one used fucking Hitler to make their point about Israel. Hitler killed African Americans and had them in concentration camps.
I really don’t feel like getting back into this.

I think most of you are smarter than this.

But sure…you right. I didn’t know that. Thanks for pointing that out.

:clawd2:

You just said a whole lotta nothing considering your opening argument was "what's so bad about saying you like Hitler?"
I said many things .
I also said the way Israel is acting the man don’t seem so wrong.

But I guess that missed with the jokester.
Now we getting serious?
Bet

I said many things .
I also said the way Israel is acting the man don’t seem so wrong.

But I guess that missed with the jokester.
Now we getting serious?
Bet

I'm not telling jokes. I don't joke around with Nazi shit whether that comes from the so-called state of Israel or a tragic coon like Kanye West.

You can criticize Israel without praising Hitler. And if you can't you probably need to exit the grown-up conversation.
Waaaaaaay too triggered.

Get out ya feelings.

You are hardly ever serious in any conversation.

Man cut that shit out or use the ignore button funny man.

Wait... you're being serious when you engage with us?

I just need to level-set here.
Man this place is for fun and building.

Don’t pretend niggas dint take they self way too serious on here.

I can point to at least ten thread where niggas got over serious and sensitive.

Back