Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test
Why kill her husband and son and not her?

Im not claiming they didnt.

Just saying they did a sloppy job.

Yall took her son, and shes still the judge over the case. If it was me, i would be on their ass. Like they gotta kill me now cause nothing else is gonna stop me from prosecuting these mfers to the fullest.

Or everything is about to screech to a halt. Pick your poison.

I wonder what the precedent is on whether the judge stays on the case. Does she go on leave and have it reassigned? Is she now considered tainted/biased?

We'll see. But i think the message that was sent scares her off. And what judge is gonna want to take her place now?

Trial is a whole year away tho. A lot can happen in between time.

Yall took her son, and shes still the judge over the case. If it was me, i would be on their ass. Like they gotta kill me now cause nothing else is gonna stop me from prosecuting these mfers to the fullest.

Exactly! Like what does she have to lose? The amount of anger and grief I can’t imagine.

Kill a federal judge every law agency coming for you and won't stop pursuit. Kill her son shoot her husband and fake a suicide framing that person as the killer... no ones coming and the message is signed sealed and delivered to everyone else.

They probably didn't even want to kill the husband he probably just got in the way and caught some hot shit.

Exactly! Like what does she have to lose? The amount of anger and grief I can’t imagine.

Yall underestimate most people's need for self preservation. Not everyone on some "I'll die for this shit" resolve after people around them get bodied. They get scared and go into survival mode.

I think they probably shuffle the deck and she gets removed tho. Message was for whoever got next.

At this point the whole mass elite pedos within Hollywood, politics, and finance 'conspiracy theory's'is looking very real. I always found it plausible cuz I don't put much past humans to be honest. But things are being blown up now.

Back