Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test
I’m looking for a legit source for the bodyguard thing... AP news is the only one that pops up and the headline is “Epstein bodyguard wasn’t a correctional officer”

*clicks*

Legit, the story is the headline with absolutely nothing else said, just those words... where is the source? what’s the reasoning for this conclusion? who is this person? if not a correctional officer, then what was his title and why was he there?

come on... we need more evidence than a few words to run with...

You still.believe a plan took down a bldg and kerosene melted tempered steel..................shut up

We saw two planes take down two buildings.

We saw building 7 heavily damaged and fully engulfed in flames.

We KNOW the steel didn’t melt, it weakened.

don’t do dis...

robbery at an autozone...

no security cameras...

cleaned out the safe...

so the logical conclusion is the employee did it and there really was no robbers in masks and guns..

logic

We saw two planes take down two buildings.

We saw building 7 heavily damaged and fully engulfed in flames.

We KNOW the steel didn’t melt, it weakened.

don’t do dis...
The steel weakend at the base of the bldg? Oh ok

Falling debris and a fire took out the whole bldg 7? Oh ok

Shut up

@VIBE still the Feds I see

Using logic, we can be smarter than this... taking the word of legit “bodyguard wasn’t a correctional officer!” with no follow up evidence or source is beyond silly. It fits the theory so everyone runs with it. If there was more to the story and it could check out, then I’m following the logic a bit more. You guys gotta see what I’m saying other than being immature w your logic and responses to me.

The steel weakend at the base of the bldg? Oh ok

Falling debris and a fire took out the whole bldg 7? Oh ok

Shut up

Did we see the same thing? The base of both buildings were there, were they not? Both buildings collapsed at the impact zones. Don’t believe me? YouTube it. Every video you see will never show you the weakening at the base of either building. Every video will show you, logically and scientifically within the laws of the Universe, that they collapsed at the impact zone. 2nd building fell first because it was hit lower and had a heavier load to hold, plus it was hit at an angle. It fell exactly like it should’ve. Think, broski. THINK!

and if you understood the support building 7 had (3 trusses) then you would understand the fall better... it even had a slight collapse in the middle then completely gave way... again, using the laws of nature in our universe, those absolute laws perfectly explain the fall...

Did we see the same thing? The base of both buildings were there, were they not? Both buildings collapsed at the impact zones. Don’t believe me? YouTube it. Every video you see will never show you the weakening at the base of either building. Every video will show you, logically and scientifically within the laws of the Universe, that they collapsed at the impact zone. 2nd building fell first because it was hit lower and had a heavier load to hold, plus it was hit at an angle. It fell exactly like it should’ve. Think, broski. THINK!
and if you understood the support building 7 had (3 trusses) then you would understand the fall better... it even had a slight collapse in the middle then completely gave way... again, using the laws of nature in our universe, those absolute laws perfectly explain the fall...
Ok.

Using logic, we can be smarter than this... taking the word of legit “bodyguard wasn’t a correctional officer!” with no follow up evidence or source is beyond silly. It fits the theory so everyone runs with it. If there was more to the story and it could check out, then I’m following the logic a bit more. You guys gotta see what I’m saying other than being immature w your logic and responses to me.

How is me saying "Vibe is the Feds" immature?

Im serious

Ay bro, I was just reporting the news. I wasn't making a call on its validity.

How is me saying "Vibe is the Feds" immature?

Im serious

It’s jokes, I get it, and I’m not speaking of you exactly... just generalizing in the thread cuz everyone’s tripping I don’t believe the “conspiracy”...

so far, I see no evidence for it. The bodyguard stuff falls flat. The cameras not working is so stupid plausible that it’s not even funny. Ppl see and hear security cameras and sometimes they don’t work. They’re there to play baby sitter. it’s not out of the realm of plausibility.

Epstein attempted suicide before and now he’s on watch. He’s lost his life anyways. He knows the only way out is death. He can easily pay the guards through lawyers to get time alone and a sheet to hang himself.

the quick call on suicide is easy... they found him what? hanging. Oh snap! why do we need an autopsy? same crap happened to that Patriots player who was found guilty of murder... they found him dead due to self inflicted trauma, they still had to do an autopsy...

Evidence so far shows he killed himself. It’s not beyond the idea of such an event.

That’s all I am saying and everyone is tripping I’m actually thinking this through. It’s a trip. Rational reasoning is dead.

if they really start finding evidence of fishy crap, and it’s reasonable, I’ll be more flexible to it. At this point, esp w how ‘fake news’ is the hot thing and how Russia can easily manipulate the public, I’m leery of the current theories

It’s jokes, I get it, and I’m not speaking of you exactly... just generalizing in the thread cuz everyone’s tripping I don’t believe the “conspiracy”...

so far, I see no evidence for it. The bodyguard stuff falls flat. The cameras not working is so stupid plausible that it’s not even funny. Ppl see and hear security cameras and sometimes they don’t work. They’re there to play baby sitter. it’s not out of the realm of plausibility.

Epstein attempted suicide before and now he’s on watch. He’s lost his life anyways. He knows the only way out is death. He can easily pay the guards through lawyers to get time alone and a sheet to hang himself.

the quick call on suicide is easy... they found him what? hanging. Oh snap! why do we need an autopsy? same crap happened to that Patriots player who was found guilty of murder... they found him dead due to self inflicted trauma, they still had to do an autopsy...

Evidence so far shows he killed himself. It’s not beyond the idea of such an event.

That’s all I am saying and everyone is tripping I’m actually thinking this through. It’s a trip. Rational reasoning is dead.

if they really start finding evidence of fishy crap, and it’s reasonable, I’ll be more flexible to it. At this point, esp w how ‘fake news’ is the hot thing and how Russia can easily manipulate the public, I’m leery of the current theories

Bruh you keep saying "finding evidence of fishy crap", Nigga the guard didnt check up on him + the videos not working all on the same day his kills himself is fishy as fuck. Thats what everybody keeps saying but you dont get it or you do get and dont wanna think that stuff is not fishy

Were the cameras fully functioning the days prior to his death? Was the camera “malfunction” only for that specific day? Couldn’t they have doctored the video to make it look like he killed himself vs covering up with a lie?

These are questions you must ask to start evaluating other probable outcomes before you can just jump to the most extreme assumptions.

Look at the “The bodyguard wasn’t really a correctional officer”, not a single question given to that statement, just a jump to the conclusion because it best fits the theory he was murdered. If it was a factual statement backed up with who the guy really was, why he was there etc. Then it would give credibility, weight, to the assumption.

Why would you think someone would make that statement? Probably because a correctional officer wouldn’t ignore his job. But you’re talking about a billionaire who could possibly pay the officer to take a longer stroll down the hall, a longer break and give him the items needed to off himself.

Which one sounds more probable?

I certainly understand your skepticism but cameras not working guards not in place a guy who was on suicide watch taken off shortly after being put on doesn't come off a little suspicious to you?
right....cant try to kill yourself on monday and then be ok on wednesday.
saying" i was just fucking around" dont work here.
it just dont work like that.

He killed himself, they’re still digging

“They” murdered him, they’re still digging

Is the “they” in this having to go to plan b, ‘take out all investigators’ now?

Loose ends get tied everyday b.

The guard wasn’t a correctional officer but he was employed at the jail, reason for his being there was because they were short staffed. They have had that issue for awhile.

This jail is going to be in a lot of trouble for their issues. Short-staffed, other employees filling in roles, cameras not functioning properly... that’s called not being up to code.

So, that’s why he’s “not a correctional officer”, that’s not his job title but he filled that job to fill being short-staffed.

Back