Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Billionaire pedo Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

test
Steps in the playbook

1. Epstein gave somebody family some money.
2. They fake beat him up.
3. Epstein high money/power lawyers going to go back to the judge. My client is not safe in jail, he needs to be released on the strictest house arrest policy you all have.
4. Epstein has the jet gassed up for his release and he flies off to a country with no extradition and pulls a Roman Polanski

Clinton's got that much pull in their murder game, but not enough that they lose not one but 2 presidential elections.

TnGPDZm.gif

Steps in the playbook

1. Epstein gave somebody family some money.
2. They fake beat him up.
3. Epstein high money/power lawyers going to go back to the judge. My client is not safe in jail, he needs to be released on the strictest house arrest policy you all have.
4. Epstein has the jet gassed up for his release and he flies off to a country with no extradition and pulls a Roman Polanski

Except they're looking at it as an attempted suicide and have him on suicide watch, according to the NY Post:

https://nypost.com/2019/07/25/jeffr...mpaign=site buttons&__twitter_impression=true

That was the message to keep his mouth shut. If they wanted him dead, he'd be dead. And now he knows it as well.

Theres so many angles. I woulda choked the shit out that nigga and told him to snitch on trump or else.

:think2:

Clinton's got that much pull in their murder game, but not enough that they lose not one but 2 presidential elections.

TnGPDZm.gif

Sadly i think it’s like waaaaaay easier for a rich person to get somebody killed vs winning an entire election. But I don’t think this Clinton thing is legit right now.

Back