Welcome To aBlackWeb

Billboard's 50 Greatest Rappers List

Only REAL issue I have (cuz lists ate mostly just opinionated and subjective) is Dr. Dre being on tha list when prolly +90% of his rhymes were admittedly written by other people…

Now I wouldn’t have an issue if tha list was too 50 people in hip-hop…but not as a rapper when other niggaz from tha Wu could be in there lol
Shit so did Ye, Drake, Lil Kim, Nikki Minaj

Shit so did Ye, Drake, Lil Kim, Nikki Minaj

I’ve never heard them openly admit to this (except maybe Lil Kim when Big was alive) even tho it’s “known” but I’m quite sure they’ve written waaaaaaaay more of their own lyrics than Dre has…

U cheat once or a million times u still a cheater lol

I mean I get what you saying cuz that’s my argument when I wanna start hatin’ on Drake lol

But I can’t put Ye, Drake, Kim or Nicki in tha same boat as Dre lol…he more in that Puffy lane where we KNOW niggaz actually writing down shit and pointing to it like “read THIS nigga” lol

Which 7 mc’s from Kendrick’s class is better than him ?? No beef, I’m just curious..

Drake
Cole
Wale
Big Sean
KRIT
Spitta
Gibbs

All make better music than Kendrick.

At minimal, Drake and Cole should be higher than Kendrick on any list.

Last edited:
🧢

GKMC, Section 80, DAMN all great.

Me. Morales and TPAB cheeks.

None of the above makes you the second greatest rapper of all time.

I’ma keep it real wit’ you bro…that’s tha most props I can EVER recall seein’ you give Dot lol…

So just goin’ off your points you’ve just made…what 3 or more great albums do tha artists you just named have?? Besides Cole cuz I think Cole is a step below Kendrick but he in tha stratosphere…

Also I’m a big fan of everybody on tha list except Drake and Big Sean but KRIT, Wale, Curren$y or Gibbs not better than Kendrick

Kendrick is better than Nas and only niggas pushing 40 disagree

@grYmes @Genocidecutter both if you niggas old😂😂😂 nobody cares go back to listening to illmatic nobody born after 99 cares about Nas playboi carti is selling more than him.

Nigga shut up I’m the same age as you. Unless someone lying 🤨 either way Kendrick ain’t better than Nas and I’m a damn Kendrick fan. Your lil arguments won’t get you far here playboy but you have fun.

Back