Bill Gates wants to take your steak(NH): Billionaire says the US and other wealthy countries 'should move to 100% synthetic beef

While Billy enjoys his burgers and soda.

How to Eat Junk Food Like Microsoft Billionaire Bill Gates

Bill Loves Burgers
While Gates could surely court philanthropists, world leaders and business partners with fancy flatware and extravagant cuisine, it's always "cheeseburgers for lunch, no matter who you are," Gates Foundation managing director Joe Cerrell told the Telegraph last year. "If you get a lunchtime slot with Bill, you're eating burgers."

Gates' often requests McDonald's Corp. (MCD) - Get Report , an indulgence his wife Melinda doesn't usually allow, Cerrell said. "Someone will always be sent to get bags of McDonald's." But Gates might prefer West Coast staple In-N-Out. In a Reddit "ask me anything" thread in 2014, Gates said McDonald's and Restaurant Brands-owned (QSR) - Get Report Burger King are "fine," but In-N-Out is a "very good burger."

Guess Billy had a change of mind.

And I gotta be blount with you...... That "wife" Billy got ain't all that fine either. Just look at some of the photos. And while I'm at it, f* that vaccine too.

What exactly is your point here? He's saying we should transition to synthetic beef. You don't think he'd still eat Mickey Ds if they made that switch?

I know this is prime material for hot takes but if you care at all about climate change you should already know how beef consumption plays into it and if not you should educate yourself on it.

We're on track for fucking around and creating a world where humans are extinct and cows somehow become the dominant species for a while.

Reactions: Blue_London
I know this is prime material for hot takes but if you care at all about climate change you should already know how beef consumption plays into it and if not you should educate yourself on it.

We're on track for fucking around and creating a world where humans are extinct and cows somehow become the dominant species for a while.

So we should keep eating them shits or nah? @SneakDZA

This is true. Ironically, cow farming may also be a way to fight back climate change though. Rotating their grazing can be a way to fight desertification. So meat production isn't all bad, but our current way of doing it is.

Reactions: DOS_patos
the other thing about a grossly over wealthy 1 percenter is that they always come up with some shit just like you or i would, talking bout how he's going to change the world. ain't asked nobody about his endeavor, just doin' wild shit that somehow always and advantageously only includes his immediate peers. bill gates is a scientist and and a biologist and and a a get the fuck all the way out of here with yo fuckin population control backdrop shit! and watch out for monsanto with the single use seeds. they're in place to make a windfall if bill gets his way. media is an evil magic wand with the power to seduce us.