Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

lol, they're so damn incompetent that they don't even understand how the courts work.

The prosecutors fucked up by charging him with anything to begin with.

Yet, they think the Supreme Court is going to let them off the hook and get caught up in the mess that they created themselves???

View attachment 707957
My thing is
Why is it so hard to want a fair trial regardless of the outcome?
people really shouldn’t hate someone so much that they are ok with the law breaking the law to get them.
It just opens the door for innocent people to get caught up , just like so many black people have already experienced.
Yet black people are also ok with this?

smdh

My thing is
Why is it so hard to want a fair trial regardless of the outcome?
people really shouldn’t hate someone so much that they are ok with the law breaking the law to get them.
It just opens the door for innocent people to get caught up , just like so many black people have already experienced.
Yet black people are also ok with this?

smdh

Don't try to make this about innocent black people. Remember, he's not out because he didn't do what he was going guilty of.

And why shouldn't people hate serial rapists and pedophiles? Fuck em all.

He's out because he should've never been charged.....arrested.....convicted......or locked up to begin with.

Why???

Because there was never sufficient evidence to charge him with anything.

Why lie when the facts are available? He was charged and convicted with evidence that shouldn't have been used due to a legally binding settlement.

So like I said, he's not out because he didn't do what he was found guilty of.

Why lie when the facts are available? He was charged and convicted with evidence that shouldn't have been used due to a legally binding settlement.

So like I said, he's not out because he didn't do what he was found guilty of.

He's out because of prosecutorial misconduct.

And you're right.

As a result of his conviction being overturned...............he should've never been found guilty of anything.

He's out because of prosecutorial misconduct.

And you're right.

As a result of his conviction being overturned...............he should've never been found guilty of anything.

You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. Or I'm not nearly as dumb as you think. Either or, you read what I typed. It's nothing but truth. Refute that or keep it moving. I don't have much conversation for apologists of sexual predators.

I think y’all go to far with this apologist shit.

we are clearly saying one thing but y’all stay in some shit that wasn’t said nor supported.

Back