Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby’s first interview since being locked up

So allegations are evidence? Got it.

"He raped me" is an allegation. No one is saying that is evidence of anything.

However, detailed account of an incident can be considered evidence when it is paired with circumstantial evidence and additional testimony that corroborates portions of the account. They had that much for Cosby. Now if that's not enough for you, that's fine, but you're being disingenuous if you're claiming they put him in jail on nothing more than 60 women saying "He raped me."

"He raped me" is an allegation. No one is saying that is evidence of anything.

However, detailed account of an incident can be considered evidence when it is paired with circumstantial evidence and additional testimony that corroborates portions of the account. They had that much for Cosby. Now if that's not enough for you, that's fine, but you're being disingenuous if you're claiming they put him in jail on nothing more than 60 women saying "He raped me."

literally all of their accusations were he raped me. What circumstantial evidence were there?
The bold is what they did.

literally all of their accusations were he raped me. What circumstantial evidence were there?

His most recent case was started with one person. That person provided a detailed account of what happened to her. They allowed several other women to testify with their own independent and separate accounts, which the Prosecutor used to draw parallels between all the incidents suggesting a pattern of abuse. They also brought in information from a deposition from a previous case where Cosby settled. There he admitted doing things that also tied in to the accusations from the other women. There was probably some other shit they brought up too. I can't remember. Either way, it wasn't just "He raped me" like you're claiming.

The nigga admitted to getting qualudes to give to women...you admit that and while also having rape allegations it don't make much to draw a conclusion

His most recent case was started with one person. That person provided a detailed account of what happened to her. They allowed several other women to testify with their own independent and separate accounts, which the Prosecutor used to draw parallels between all the incidents suggesting a pattern of abuse. They also brought in information from a deposition from a previous case where Cosby settled. There he admitted doing things that also tied in to the accusations from the other women. There was probably some other shit they brought up too. I can't remember. Either way, it wasn't just "He raped me" like you're claiming.
And a lot of her claims were inconsistent as well. He raped her yet she continued to talk to him and accepted money and gifts. And continued to hung out with him. So pretty much allegations like I’ve been saying.

And a lot of her claims were inconsistent as well. He raped her yet she continued to talk to him and accepted money and gifts. And continued to hung out with him. So pretty much allegations like I’ve been saying.

things like that happen often when somebody is raped tho. A person of influence ain’t always easy to go up against

Hes 82 yrs old.

He knows hes lucky to wake up everyday

Hes not tryn go out beggin whitey to let him out of prison (when they gonna deny him anyway). Hes living his last days like a man who stuck to his story.

Exactly. And I’ll do you one better. He’s an 82 year old nigga who’s been RICH way longer than he wasn’t. Meaning he prolly squeezed a lot of life outta them 82 years.

If I ’m him and I’ve been falsely accused, y’all can suck my dick. Ima just have to die in jail, if the other option is admit to sexually assaulting dozens of women who I didn’t sexually assault.

But none of this matters...Cuz he did that shit.

Last edited:
not at all.

Nigga is 60+ people all accuse the same person of doing 1 thing...and that person has also openly admitted to engaging in things surrounding that activity then yeah it can lead to people thinking "Maybe they did do it"...

Back