Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biggie wrote the Fresh Prince intro

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
nah im bullshittin lmao......but if you rap it in his voice it fits

the Jay Z thread inspired this.....i think I'll call it the Wrong Ghostwriter thread for now

anyway, drop a song and the wrong/funny ghostwriter...but still make it make sense

add in whatever twisted piece of history you got......

Baby Got Back - Ice Cube (he couldnt perform it because he was down with the nation at the time)

Kanye wrote This Is America

He gave it to Bino cause it thought it would fuck up his Adidas money

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
The Goosebumps theme music was produced by a young and upcoming producer by the name of Daz Dillinger

he ended up not being the right fit at Fox Kids and went on to bump into a deadlocked and frustrated Dr Dre at a Fatburger in Compton, CA who went on the explain that he needed fresh beats or he would be tortured in front of his label mates....

9tUyOo.gif

The Goosebumps theme music was produced by a young and upcoming producer by the name of Daz Dillinger

he ended up not being the right fit at Fox Kids and went on to bump into a deadlocked and frustrated Dr Dre at a Fatburger in Compton, CA who went on the explain that he needed fresh beats or he would be tortured in front of his label mates....

9tUyOo.gif

I can visualize daz making this wild accusation in an interview

During a robbery of a tattoo shop in New Orleans circa 1995, a young Corey Miller took everything he could carry - cash, valuables, bags, etc and fled the scene.

2 years later while looking for inspiration to write raps on his older brother's record label, he discovered that he left that tattoo shop that night with in invaluable relic that would change his life forever.

dustybook.gif

Corey had gotten away with a lost rhyme book of the now late Tupac Shakur......its been whispered over the years that there were more rhymes then one man could record on his own

Flava Flav made up Baby Shark fuckin around on a tour bus back in 89

You can probably find the footage on YouTube somewhere unless they deleted it to hinder him from collecting what’s owed

yeah he was actually on Uncle Lukes label at the time and the song was originally titled "Lady Parts"

they were unsure about his voice being right for the melody, but held one recording session anyway

giphy.gif

doo-doo doo doo do dooooo!!

Back