Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biggest QB busts of the 2010’s?

Bortles is definitely a bust.

Don't let that AFC Championship run fool you, like the Jags front office, that was the Jags Defense that got them there.
I felt like he had some semblance of decent play throughout his career. But this is not the hill I’d die on either.

I wouldn't call Sam Darnold a bust yet. But he is trending in that direction...next year is make or break.

I have seen enough tho. I want him THE FUCK off my team. Zach Wilson>>>>>>>

Out of everyone listed Rosen the only one I feel never really had a true chance.

Looked like your point was that Wentz numbers look better than Winston's because Wentz was lucky with all the dropped picks. That's not the case because Winston had a ton of dropped INT's too.
Jameis wasn’t as lucky to have dropped Int’s throughout his career like Wentz. But as we saw this year Wentz luck ran out.

Jameis wasn’t as lucky to have dropped Int’s throughout his career like Wentz. But as we saw this year Wentz luck ran out.

I just posted a video of a bunch of Jameis' dropped INT's last year. You asked what that had to do with your point, which was that Jameis wasn't as lucky to have dropped INT's. I really dunno what's wrong with your mind man...

I just posted a video of a bunch of Jameis' dropped INT's last year. You asked what that had to do with your point, which was that Jameis wasn't as lucky to have dropped INT's. I really dunno what's wrong with your mind man...
Point out where I said Jameis didn’t you know what I’m not going to argue a point I never made. You almost got me though...

To me there are busts (Locker, Gabbert, Ponder, Weeden, Manuel, Manziel, Lynch, Rosen, Haskins) then there are disappointments/underachievers (Bradford, Bortles, Jameis, Mariota, Wentz, Trubisky, Darnold)
I agree with one exception Bortles...

The other guys, at least you knew were capable of leading the team to victory by throwing the ball a lot.

Bortles had Josh Allen's physique without the arm talent and threw like Tyrod Taylor without the mobility and the ball security.

He's a big-time bust. He's probably on some team's covid reserve list. Lol.

Bortles is definitely a bust.

Don't let that AFC Championship run fool you, like the Jags front office, that was the Jags Defense that got them there.

Facts.

Back