Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bigga from Math gets into heated argument with Smif N Wessun(Almost fighting)

Stop playing. Man he got to be at least in his 50s.

In the video where Bigga & Tek peace it up. Bigga said "coming from a 46 yr old man" when he was speaking to Tek. When I heard that I was like
200.gif

This shit funny as hell, but no exaggeration, I thought that nigga was out there on the streets when cats like Grandmaster Flash and the Zulu Nation and cats from that era was coming up.
I thought homie was at least in his late 50's early 60's. Like the cool old head on the team that gives the younger dudes in the crew guidance. Also thought he carried the crates for Flash and set up the mics.

I can't lie even though I thought he was well into his 50's. In that interview Bigga kept saying "I grew up on yall" and I was thinking "how old is this nigga for real".

Never thought he was 46. I would've bet my life that nigga was 50+.

I can't lie even though I thought he was well into his 50's. In that interview Bigga kept saying "I grew up on yall" and I was thinking "how old is this nigga for real".

I think we all would have lost that bet.

A lot of cats look a lot younger than what they seem

I thought homie was at least in his late 50's early 60's. Like the cool old head on the team that gives the younger dudes in the crew guidance. Also thought he carried the crates for Flash and set up the mics.

Like son said he definitely looks like a Brand Nubian Zulu nation type of dude

Yo i don't know who this bigga kat is cuz I don't watch these episodes like that.

But his ish remind me of that David Chappelle skit w Rick James when Rick said he didn't do something and they rewind the tape of him saying he did it...

After that that nigga had to say.."Cocaine is a hell of a drug... " šŸ¤£

I did my math and bigga was 20 years old when Pac died. So bascially this make sense. You loved Pac in yours 20's if not you loved Biggie and Nas

Back