Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Big Mouth (Season 7)

South Park has cartman thinking girls have balls

At one point in the new season the lil girl flashes cartman her privates..it's implied but not shown

South Park would never have one of their female children characters talk to her vagina in a mirror

But y'all like it, I'm just sayin
nigga they talked to a clitrous......

they had a raisins episode where they made fun of hooters

they had a whole episode about how a elementary girls boobs destroy society...

c'mon son.....it's the same shit....

if south park ain't pedo...then big mouth ain't pedo...it's just crude humor with kids....

germs always "stops caring" about arguments he can't make sense in

Tell u like this...back when I was doing service calls I had a service call for a 50 and over white man. Tv in his den had no pic, I walk into the den and this dude had a shrine to the Boondocks.

Tells me he has to watch it in the Den because his wife and daughter get offended by the language. This dude is a big Boondocks fan, telling me all these episodes moments.

Meanwhile after talking to him for a minute I understand that this guy does not at all get the undertone in any of the jokes. He loves the show off of pure face value of the comedy.

I'm offended a lil, but at the same time..if that's how he chooses to view the show..who am i to tell em different. So if that's how y'all see it..aye..it's whateva

Tell u like this...back when I was doing service calls I had a service call for a 50 and over white man. Tv in his den had no pic, I walk into the den and this dude had a shrine to the Boondocks.

Tells me he has to watch it in the Den because his wife and daughter get offended by the language. This dude is a big Boondocks fan, telling me all these episodes moments.

Meanwhile after talking to him for a minute I understand that this guy does not at all get the undertone in any of the jokes. He loves the show off of pure face value of the comedy.

I'm offended a lil, but at the same time..if that's how he chooses to view the show..who am i to tell em different. So if that's how y'all see it..aye..it's whateva
who are you to tell him different?

someone who gets the fucking jokes... that's who......

so you answered your own question...you had every right to say something, you just chose not to

however when i see you saying something i know to be wrong, i say something

Ive watched this show. It’s so vulgar.

Speaking of, I was sleep last night and heard a lot of punching and shit coming from the tv and there Peter from Family Guy was fighting that damn chicken again. Lmfao!!!!! How many times does he fight this chicken?

I’m at the talking vagina part

It’s much to vulgar for kids but its much to redundant for adults

Unless you need sex ed lessons

Back