Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Big Mouth (Season 7)

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
Shit is crude potty and poverty the top humor....

Definitely stoner shit....

But if you got kids 11-15 it's like perfect for remembering how hormones pretty much controlled kid's lives that age

@Remedy told me this show was gross when I asked about it just last night.
puddinpops.gif

Your world is fucked up Bruh. It must be disgusting living in your head
Bruh, a pre teen girl..ion care about ages..the way those kids are drawn, a pre teen girl is on her bed with a mirror to her vagina

Talking to it and having it talk back to her

Pedo show...

man fuck what allergens talking about

this show is funny af lol

i just havent had the time to watch consecutive episodes, but i like it fwiw

Sexualizing adolescent characters (animated or not).

Rick and Morty pushes the envelope, but I dont remember it being that bad at any point.

OMG

are you serious?

its a cartoon about puberty

man, let me stop giving a shit

ya'll bugging

you got it brah

i aint that invested to go back and forth about this

i'ma still watch

it's a show about the awkwardness of adolescent teens dealing with their changing hormones....

the kids are not sexualized, all the animation is fairly crude... but because the topic of pretty much every conversation at this age was sex amongst kids, it plays on that subject matter for laughs....however the actual children themselves are not presented in a sexual display designed to incite lust in pedo's...so it's not a pedo show.....

it's about girls dealing with their first periods on a field trip with white pants on. or boys who can't control their boners. the awkwardness of being boyfriend and girlfriend

it's a show about the awkwardness of adolescent teens dealing with their changing hormones....

the kids are not sexualized, all the animation is fairly crude... but because the topic of pretty much every conversation at this age was sex amongst kids, it plays on that subject matter for laughs....however the actual children themselves are not presented in a sexual display designed to incite lust in pedo's...so it's not a pedo show.....

it's about girls dealing with their first periods on a field trip with white pants on. or boys who can't control their boners. the awkwardness of being boyfriend and girlfriend

nigs are nigging brah

making sense not the wave

South Park has cartman thinking girls have balls

At one point in the new season the lil girl flashes cartman her privates..it's implied but not shown

South Park would never have one of their female children characters talk to her vagina in a mirror

But y'all like it, I'm just sayin

Back